Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting interview (non QPR) 13:39 - Sep 9 with 1075 viewssimmo

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/09/huddersfield-david-wagner-no-el

Seems an inspired hire from the chairman - doing great work so far!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Interesting interview (non QPR) on 18:48 - Sep 9 with 995 viewsrsonist

“We went to Sweden for four days and three nights and we didn’t bring a ball. We were really in the wild, no electricity, no toilet, no bed, no mobile phone or internet. If you are hungry, take your rod and get a fish. If you are thirsty, go to the lake and put your bottle in. If you are cold, make a fire. [...] I am convinced that the better you know your mate off the pitch, the more you are able to work for him on it in uncomfortable situations."

I'm just picturing the Mark Hughes relegation all-star side doing this. Carnage.
Interesting interview (non QPR) on 18:49 - Sep 9 with 994 viewsrsonist

“We have had to adapt some things to the English environment. For example, referees here do not blow their whistles as much so there are fewer breaks in the game and players get more tired around 70 minutes. "

Not heard this one before. Excellent. Please add to the pile of English tournament failure excuses.
Interesting interview (non QPR) on 19:43 - Sep 9 with 952 viewslondonscottish

Interesting interview (non QPR) on 18:48 - Sep 9 by rsonist

“We went to Sweden for four days and three nights and we didn’t bring a ball. We were really in the wild, no electricity, no toilet, no bed, no mobile phone or internet. If you are hungry, take your rod and get a fish. If you are thirsty, go to the lake and put your bottle in. If you are cold, make a fire. [...] I am convinced that the better you know your mate off the pitch, the more you are able to work for him on it in uncomfortable situations."

I'm just picturing the Mark Hughes relegation all-star side doing this. Carnage.

Food being airlifted in to Taraabt. Hookahs and earth bongs being fired up. Traore faking injury and getting helicoptered out. Cisse wandering around in a leather skirt, glazed eyes, confused. Barton nutting an elk. Derry, Mackie and Hill trying to sort out all the mess, again.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Interesting interview (non QPR) on 21:55 - Sep 9 with 913 viewscaliforniahoop

If that's the case, England should run teams into the ground?
Interesting interview (non QPR) on 22:14 - Sep 9 with 896 viewsLongsufferingR

Hmmm. Not entirely convinced. Sounds like the sort of new regime that is fine during the honeymoon period but could go severely wrong as soon as they lose 2-3 games in a row and players want to revert to the ways they know best.
Interesting interview (non QPR) on 22:30 - Sep 9 with 880 viewsrsonist

Interesting interview (non QPR) on 22:14 - Sep 9 by LongsufferingR

Hmmm. Not entirely convinced. Sounds like the sort of new regime that is fine during the honeymoon period but could go severely wrong as soon as they lose 2-3 games in a row and players want to revert to the ways they know best.

How long are honeymoon periods officially? He's been there ten months now.
Interesting interview (non QPR) on 22:31 - Sep 9 with 876 viewsBrianMcCarthy

“Exactly the style of football I love is like a terrier. We are not the biggest dog, we are small, but we are aggressive, we are not afraid, we like to compete with the big dogs and we are quick and mobile and we have endurance. We never give up. This small dog has fighting spirit for sure.”

The Redknapp equivalent

"We need bigger dogs. Small dogs get you nowhere. Unless it's Rosie".

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Interesting interview (non QPR) on 22:32 - Sep 9 with 874 viewsLongsufferingR

Interesting interview (non QPR) on 22:30 - Sep 9 by rsonist

How long are honeymoon periods officially? He's been there ten months now.

A bit longer than 10 months
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting interview (non QPR) on 08:59 - Sep 10 with 769 viewsHunterhoop

Interesting interview (non QPR) on 22:31 - Sep 9 by BrianMcCarthy

“Exactly the style of football I love is like a terrier. We are not the biggest dog, we are small, but we are aggressive, we are not afraid, we like to compete with the big dogs and we are quick and mobile and we have endurance. We never give up. This small dog has fighting spirit for sure.”

The Redknapp equivalent

"We need bigger dogs. Small dogs get you nowhere. Unless it's Rosie".

Exactly, Bri.

The difference between proper leadership and a charlatan masquerading as a manager. Sadly, too many "managers" still in the game are the latter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024