Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleming 10:08 - Jan 13 with 612 viewsconnell10

The new gezzer seems to have had a positive effect since he joined us on the coaching side.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fleming on 10:13 - Jan 13 with 587 viewsElHoop

I was thinking that too. The defence was amazing last night. I could never have seen us keep a clean sheet at Reading with that side. We've now conceded 2 in the last three games, which is a real turnaround.

What was noticeable was that even when they had a chance with a header or shot, their player was under pressure and didn't have time to aim before pulling the trigger.
Fleming on 10:18 - Jan 13 with 561 viewsfrancisbowles

Fleming on 10:13 - Jan 13 by ElHoop

I was thinking that too. The defence was amazing last night. I could never have seen us keep a clean sheet at Reading with that side. We've now conceded 2 in the last three games, which is a real turnaround.

What was noticeable was that even when they had a chance with a header or shot, their player was under pressure and didn't have time to aim before pulling the trigger.

What is amazing to me is that we have taken the lead in all three, got pegged back in two but have nine points, six of them away from home and after losing six on the trot.
Fleming on 11:36 - Jan 13 with 481 viewsconnell10

Yep the defence is getting there.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024