Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ended up at the palladium last night 11:09 - Oct 29 with 1280 viewsloftboy

GF gets theatre filled tickets free from her work, the artist was none other than Ralph McTell of streets of London fame, wasn’t a bad evening wouldn’t have gone if I had to pay, anyhow at the end of his performance he brought gut the “crisis” choir onto stage to sing “streets of London” they would lo be releasing this as a single on the 4th December as a charity single in aid of crisis, wouldn’t it be great if this could beat whatever shit the Xfactor throws up to be Xmas number one.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 11:47]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ended up at the palladium last night on 20:45 - Oct 29 with 1020 viewsstowmarketrange

I went to the palladium last year to see Jerry Lee Lewis celebrate his 80th birthday.While it was a good show,I couldn’t believe how cramped and uncomfortable the seats were.I hope doesn’t get the same amount of leg room that we got.
Ended up at the palladium last night on 21:01 - Oct 29 with 999 viewsGloryHunter

Billy Connolly tells a great story about being in a car in the west end with Ralph McTell and getting completely lost. Billy said, "Didn't you once write, Let me take you by the hand and take you through the streets of London . . . ?"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024