Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fu(k the fu)k fu(king off. Fu(k QPR, fu(k the FA fu(king cup and fu(k off. 18:29 - Jan 6 with 1860 viewsqprxtc

21 years. These idiots have been bolloxing this up. Playing every w@nker from the North Pole to the south and bolloxing it up at the first attempt.

In a life of pointlessness, Rangers have managed to take dontgiveashitness to a new level and make us pay for it all the time.

Stick it all up yer bum. Up yer bum and shut it.

W@nkbollox
Fu(k the fu)k fu(king off. Fu(k QPR, fu(k the FA fu(king cup and fu(k off. on 18:31 - Jan 6 with 1841 viewsLongsufferingR

Should be published in every newspaper instead of the match report. Sums it up perfectly.
Fu(k the fu)k fu(king off. Fu(k QPR, fu(k the FA fu(king cup and fu(k off. on 18:33 - Jan 6 with 1803 views2Thomas2Bowles

There is always next year...
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 18:33]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Fu(k the fu)k fu(king off. Fu(k QPR, fu(k the FA fu(king cup and fu(k off. on 18:44 - Jan 6 with 1718 viewsEsox_Lucius

Bar Cousins, there was no air of don't give a shitness about the team today. Other factors brought the result today but attitude and approach weren't among them.

The grass is always greener.

Fu(k the fu)k fu(king off. Fu(k QPR, fu(k the FA fu(king cup and fu(k off. on 18:50 - Jan 6 with 1683 viewsqprxtc

Fu(k the fu)k fu(king off. Fu(k QPR, fu(k the FA fu(king cup and fu(k off. on 18:44 - Jan 6 by Esox_Lucius

Bar Cousins, there was no air of don't give a shitness about the team today. Other factors brought the result today but attitude and approach weren't among them.

I'm not in the mood for a rational conversation so don't take this the wrong way and it's really not personal, honest but fu(k off.

We just played one of the worst teams in league one at home and did fu(k all. We passed it a lot and ran about a bit but that was one of the easiest games their defence must of had. Maybe you saw it differently.

But it's more to do with the fact that yet afu(kinggain we are out of a cup at the first lackfu(kinlustre attempt and I've just spent more money than I should have and froze and am now fu(king angry when I really really don't want to be.

So boolix to them.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 18:53]
Fu(k the fu)k fu(king off. Fu(k QPR, fu(k the FA fu(king cup and fu(k off. on 18:52 - Jan 6 with 1669 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fu(k the fu)k fu(king off. Fu(k QPR, fu(k the FA fu(king cup and fu(k off. on 18:33 - Jan 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Oh God. Not again. How long, Oh Lord, how long?
Fu(k the fu)k fu(king off. Fu(k QPR, fu(k the FA fu(king cup and fu(k off. on 19:08 - Jan 6 with 1595 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’m going to write to the club every day until you are inducted into the Forever Rs Club.

Is this you?

Fu(k the fu)k fu(king off. Fu(k QPR, fu(k the FA fu(king cup and fu(k off. on 19:08 - Jan 6 with 1590 viewsSharpy36

Beat me by seconds

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Fu(k the fu)k fu(king off. Fu(k QPR, fu(k the FA fu(king cup and fu(k off. on 19:28 - Jan 6 with 1493 viewsPunteR

Fu(k the fu)k fu(king off. Fu(k QPR, fu(k the FA fu(king cup and fu(k off. on 18:33 - Jan 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Fu(k the fu)k fu(king off. Fu(k QPR, fu(k the FA fu(king cup and fu(k off. on 20:29 - Jan 6 with 1290 viewsqprxtc

Fu(k the fu)k fu(king off. Fu(k QPR, fu(k the FA fu(king cup and fu(k off. on 19:08 - Jan 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’m going to write to the club every day until you are inducted into the Forever Rs Club.

Is this you?

If only i was that fu(king articulate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024