Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pav offski? 17:38 - Jan 27 with 1690 viewsLblock

I see he didn't even make the bench today - if he's not injured then I'm afraid it looks like Ollie and Birch have basically "coached" our best player out of the squad and out of the club.

I will be VERY unhappy with this. The lad is genuine quality and when played in the correct position with the correct tactics / players around him then he is a match winner.

Any other news to calm my fears which are hightened in these last few booze free days?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Pav offski? on 23:21 - Jan 27 with 1522 viewsisawqpratwcity

It may be a freak coincidence but I've found myself actually agreeing with you once or twice over the last few weeks. Have you considered that maybe you should stay off the sauce or does the thought of being up-arrowed by isaw send you rushing to the liquor cabinet?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Pav offski? on 23:24 - Jan 27 with 1516 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Not Offski, just Groggski

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/holloway-no-prospect-wszolek-move-pole-quite-
[Post edited 27 Jan 2018 23:26]
Pav offski? on 07:45 - Jan 28 with 1449 viewsLblock

Pav offski? on 23:21 - Jan 27 by isawqpratwcity

It may be a freak coincidence but I've found myself actually agreeing with you once or twice over the last few weeks. Have you considered that maybe you should stay off the sauce or does the thought of being up-arrowed by isaw send you rushing to the liquor cabinet?

Christ.... yet another side effect of sobreity

I can’t wait to tear into a bottle of Jam Shed Shiraz next weekend!!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024