Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Overseas Out Of Contract Players Training Camps. 19:25 - Aug 17 with 2526 viewsEsox_Lucius

What a good idea! I would hope QPR are at least aware of these.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45043408

The grass is always greener.

Overseas Out Of Contract Players Training Camps. on 21:04 - Aug 17 with 2413 viewssmegma

A similar thing happens at youth level. Last season our under 18s played 3 times against teams made up of under 18 players released by Premier clubs.The sad thing being not one club scout showed up at any of the 3 games.

About 3 weeks ago our 23s played Chelsea at Cobham. Chelseas team was made up of their youngsters looking to go out on loan. We took one of them , Charlie Wakefield, on trial it appears and he scored on his debut for our under 23s away to Barnsley last Friday.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 21:08]
Overseas Out Of Contract Players Training Camps. on 23:04 - Aug 17 with 2279 viewswombat

Overseas Out Of Contract Players Training Camps. on 21:04 - Aug 17 by smegma

A similar thing happens at youth level. Last season our under 18s played 3 times against teams made up of under 18 players released by Premier clubs.The sad thing being not one club scout showed up at any of the 3 games.

About 3 weeks ago our 23s played Chelsea at Cobham. Chelseas team was made up of their youngsters looking to go out on loan. We took one of them , Charlie Wakefield, on trial it appears and he scored on his debut for our under 23s away to Barnsley last Friday.

Brilliant idea and you would hope the club are aware of this

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Overseas Out Of Contract Players Training Camps. on 23:58 - Aug 17 with 2246 viewsoldmisery

I believe this is the young man, who when aged 18, bought his dad a £25,000 Jag for his 50th birthday so I'm guessing that Chelsea may be continuing to pay his wages - as I can't imagine we can afford to do so!!

He's another Right Back though, isn't he Mr Smegma?
Overseas Out Of Contract Players Training Camps. on 06:56 - Aug 18 with 2148 viewsMyke

Is this the same kind of thing that Glenn Hoddle used to be involved in back in the day?
Overseas Out Of Contract Players Training Camps. on 09:17 - Aug 18 with 2071 viewssmegma

Overseas Out Of Contract Players Training Camps. on 23:58 - Aug 17 by oldmisery

I believe this is the young man, who when aged 18, bought his dad a £25,000 Jag for his 50th birthday so I'm guessing that Chelsea may be continuing to pay his wages - as I can't imagine we can afford to do so!!

He's another Right Back though, isn't he Mr Smegma?

He played upfront for the under 23s.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024