Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the point being missed 18:22 - Aug 22 with 1081 viewscharmr

Most companies have a budget for advertising and marketing and Air Asia is I’m sure,no different.
Therefore is the money lost by rangers simply there advertising budget.

The big picture I think is the brand AIR ASIA. Customers have risen to, according to Fernandes, 32 million. A side note. To get that big a lot of shady stuff must have taken place and has been reported.

When we were in the Premier league that horrible Nike/lotto shirt with the red Air Asia it was all over front page footballing websites. From the BBC, Sky or ESPN etc. I reside in the US and saw them as well as millions in the Far East. Has/Did that help build up the Air Asia customer base? Wasn’t Park on advertising hoardings in his rangers shirt.

Take a look at the Holloway mannequin challenge video. Is that amount of staff for a club our size really necessary. I used to ref at Harrlington it didn’t use to be like that. Harrlington is not as bad as people make out. Those pitches were really taken care of and looked after by Imperial college. It was the prima Donna footballers he was trying to please.

It’s a bit like basic economics, get as much out of the attending customer as possible. Really Mr Hoos 50p on a cup of tea or a £3.50 booking fee is going to make any difference. The club has alienated too many fans over the years and it’s not being addressed. The fans are not the ones at the forum asking for plastic raincoats when it rains sitting in the lower loft. There my mates who I met standing on the loft back in the day and those I’ve met on the way.

The money lost is small change but what is being lost are rangers fans who have just lost interest for various reasons and this business model I keep hearing about never mentions this.

All I know is after watching the live text on the BBC website of the WBA game I felt like shit and knew every fellow fan who was either there, goes to LR or has walked away felt like shit all that day as well and part of Sunday morning.

Ps someone go and talk to Mark Devlin
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 18:30]
Is the point being missed on 01:47 - Aug 23 with 780 viewscharmr

I guess it is......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024