Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice piece in The Independent about the new ground name 15:20 - Aug 2 with 2654 viewsOutWestR

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/kiyan-prince-qpr-kn
Nice piece in The Independent about the new ground name on 15:47 - Aug 2 with 2586 viewsDejR_vu

Let’s hope this helps in some way to pressurising the authorities to actually take meaningful action on knife crime.

Edit: removed reference to Khan. Didn’t mean a thread about something good the club is doing turning into a political bun fight.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 20:41]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Nice piece in The Independent about the new ground name on 15:49 - Aug 2 with 2582 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nice piece in The Independent about the new ground name on 15:47 - Aug 2 by DejR_vu

Let’s hope this helps in some way to pressurising the authorities to actually take meaningful action on knife crime.

Edit: removed reference to Khan. Didn’t mean a thread about something good the club is doing turning into a political bun fight.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 20:41]

Can't comment to Khan, but definitely hope this helps the charity and the underlying issue.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nice piece in The Independent about the new ground name on 15:54 - Aug 2 with 2572 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That's a great piece. very proud of our club for this.

Thanks for posting, OutWest.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nice piece in The Independent about the new ground name on 19:39 - Aug 2 with 2425 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nice piece in The Independent about the new ground name on 15:49 - Aug 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Can't comment to Khan, but definitely hope this helps the charity and the underlying issue.

I can.

Knife / violent crime has gone up over the whole Tory administered country. London no different.

Khan has no power over London police funding which has been cut massively as everywhere else.

I'm no fan of Khan but you can't lay this at his door.

[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 19:52]
Nice piece in The Independent about the new ground name on 20:19 - Aug 2 with 2357 viewsDavieQPR

The Mayor has a whole Department for Policing and Crime (MOPAC).This sets the direction and budget for the Met on behalf of the mayor. Funding not only comes from Government but Council Tax and Business Rates. He is at last starting to wake up to dealing with Knife Crime by having lots of meetings.
Nice piece in The Independent about the new ground name on 20:26 - Aug 2 with 2347 viewsisawqpratwcity

I'm proud of my club for this. I thought the naming rights should have gone to Grenfell, but this is excellent.

Well done all round.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024