Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn Reflection 18:18 - Oct 7 with 753 viewsbluenwhite10

I liked Ainsworth as a player in his time at QPR and although I don’t know him personally I like the way he comes across as a man and now here comes the but I never ever wanted here at Loftus Road as a manager as even though to a point he was successful at Adams Park Div 1 football is a different game to Championship football as the higher you go up the leagues the more technical the game becomes and Ainsworth brand of football is very similar to his playing style 100% commitment 100% direct 100% effort but as I said earlier you a little bit more than that and weather you agree or not it has to be a bit more possession based game than a direct bypass of the midfield. So in summary right for QPR as a player to get out of Div 1 in the earlier 00 but not the man to consolidate in the championship and take us forward. I did last week call for a change and maybe a short term fix of Warnock to buy time to decide on a long term but we are at the moment who would want to manage us with the tight conditions of FPP but we are appealing and a name and London based so there is a pull of sorts…….. onto todays game I knew before I started my journey to HQ with the absence of Field and potentially Cook which was confirmed at 2pm but Blackburn had players out too. I am not a Kakay fan as stated before and he I had to start today to give us a balance as playing Larkeche at right back ( a complete left footed player) was setting him upto fail and with Cook out too it was not time for a gamble and maybe if I was in charge I would of started Kakay telling him he is in last chance saloon and tried to get a reaction out of him. The goals conceded was poor especially the second caught flat footed Larkeche you attack the ball. Other things I noticed nobody is ever available at a throw in the movement is poor. In the second half it was crying out for change and it seemed a lifetime before Ainsworth made a personal change.I don’t want to dig out young players but Duke-McKenna looked really out of his depth at this level.No leaders on the pitch. Why when we are behind is there no sense of urgency from Begovic In getting the ball to restart the game. There seems no game plan or plan b apart from hit it long for a flick off Dykes or ball over the top for Armstrong to chase and at this level those tactics are easy to play against.MOM for the reason he had a go at trying to create is Chair, but 0-4 at home against a poor side speaks volumes. Change needed and a different voice needs to be heard in the dressing room to motivate a side than is shot of confidence….Keep the faith and up the R’s ….or am seeing the current situation differently to anyone else?
[Post edited 7 Oct 2023 18:27]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024