Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England's got another yes man 23:44 - May 16 with 569 viewsQPR1882

FFS i don't think i have ever seen a man so uncomfortable in trying to give his reasons.

http://weirproductions.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/5-basic-techniques-for-good-pupp
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
England's got another yes man on 23:57 - May 16 with 544 viewsshrewranger

agree 100%. footballing reasons had very little to do with it.
if you look closely you can see the strings on roy
England's got another yes man on 09:31 - May 17 with 423 viewsSomersetHoops

I had hoped he would have done something radical and explained that he was working for the long term like Germany did a couple of years back. Lets face it we have no chance at the Euros with the squad he's picked.

The problem is none of them have anything to prove and will be mainly thinking of keeping themselves fit for their clubs next season.

I'm very disappointed with Roy, he's already blown his chance of taking the England team forward by selecting the same old names that have let us down before. Any of us could have done that, so what's the point of having a manager unless he is going to change things and improve the way fans think about the England team and have some hope for the future.

Who's Next?

England's got another yes man on 09:52 - May 17 with 399 viewsdaveB

to be fair to Hodgson he's only been in the job since Monday so was always going to be in an impossible position. I thinK Redknapps squad would have been pretty similar.
England's got another yes man on 11:01 - May 17 with 340 viewsadhoc_qpr

Looking at this squad, we might as well have left Stuart Pearce in charge and seen which managers were available after the tournament!
England's got another yes man on 11:03 - May 17 with 336 viewsClive_Anderson

Whoever he picks he's going to get loads of stick.

I'm going to just ignore everything around the England team and just relax and watch the games when they're on. You never know we might win a couple of games.

England's got another yes man on 11:28 - May 17 with 312 viewsSomersetHoops

England's got another yes man on 09:52 - May 17 by daveB

to be fair to Hodgson he's only been in the job since Monday so was always going to be in an impossible position. I thinK Redknapps squad would have been pretty similar.

I understand your point and we'll never know what Harry would have done , although I would have expected more changes than those that Roy has implemented. Roy has been around the game long enough to have his own ideas of who and what is right for the England team and should have been evaluating young players for both his recent teams. If what he has selected is the best he can come up with I'm disappointed.

Who's Next?

England's got another yes man on 11:29 - May 17 with 309 viewsJonDoeman

This is bollocks, what proof is there that he's puppet yes man?
Give him a chance FFS.

It Is What It Is !!

England's got another yes man on 11:31 - May 17 with 304 viewsQPR1882

England's got another yes man on 11:29 - May 17 by JonDoeman

This is bollocks, what proof is there that he's puppet yes man?
Give him a chance FFS.

I'm guessing you missed the interview.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024