Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tom cruizer 07:18 - Jun 30 with 5945 viewsdazhoopa

another failed marriage looks like the rumours will just get stronger about his sexuality,and one particular episode of family guy was very close to the truth.looking forward to all the fallout.
tom cruizer on 07:30 - Jun 30 with 4646 viewshoopstilidie

Oh Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, the end of a beautiful love story, boy meets girl, girl finds out boy is ageing homosexual midget who's so far back in the closet he's in Narnia..

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

tom cruizer on 09:05 - Jun 30 with 4533 viewsLewes_r

If katie holmes cant turn him he should just come out

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

tom cruizer on 09:40 - Jun 30 with 4481 viewsKiwi76

Without being in any way an old perve always thought she was quite cute.

Will do well to get the hell out of the weirdness.
tom cruizer on 09:57 - Jun 30 with 4453 viewsade_qpr

tom cruizer on 07:30 - Jun 30 by hoopstilidie

Oh Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, the end of a beautiful love story, boy meets girl, girl finds out boy is ageing homosexual midget who's so far back in the closet he's in Narnia..

don't know if its true but a great sledge on two tit tommy

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

tom cruizer on 10:19 - Jun 30 with 4426 viewsJAPRANGERS

I'm shocked. Ol' Tom likes to enter the forbidden tunnel??
Yeah Katie Holmes was quite tasty a few years ago in some TV series I can't remember the name of right now.
tom cruizer on 10:23 - Jun 30 with 4422 viewsJamie

John Travolta sitting rather uncomfortably as well........allegedly.
tom cruizer on 10:40 - Jun 30 with 4396 viewshoopstar67

tom cruizer on 10:23 - Jun 30 by Jamie

John Travolta sitting rather uncomfortably as well........allegedly.

So if there are rumours then it must be true, how ridiculous,like a bunch of old women on here that can't wait to spread any gossip,true or not.
tom cruizer on 11:14 - Jun 30 with 4356 viewscollegeranger

tom cruizer on 10:40 - Jun 30 by hoopstar67

So if there are rumours then it must be true, how ridiculous,like a bunch of old women on here that can't wait to spread any gossip,true or not.

I friend of mine told me about 10 or so years ago that they were organising the "Eyes Wide Shut" Premier in London and Cruise and Kidman were still together and she had to sort out hotel accommodation and suites were duly ordered. One for him and one for her ...in separate hotels. She queried this with the film co and was told that "it was an open secret that they were never truly "together" as it were. Alledgedly Kidman had her male partner with her and The Tomster had his "asian friend" with him.

Login to get fewer ads

tom cruizer on 11:28 - Jun 30 with 4334 viewsJamie

tom cruizer on 10:40 - Jun 30 by hoopstar67

Travolta's sexuality has been gossiped about since the 70s. Travolta was actually 'outed' a few years ago by a friend of his.
tom cruizer on 11:53 - Jun 30 with 4300 viewskensalriser

Travolta may be a good actor...but watch Saturday Night Fever and tell me he isn't gay.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

tom cruizer on 12:42 - Jun 30 with 4237 viewshoopstar67

tom cruizer on 11:28 - Jun 30 by Jamie

Travolta's sexuality has been gossiped about since the 70s. Travolta was actually 'outed' a few years ago by a friend of his.

"Yeah a friend". Who cares if he is gay or not anyway, i have no problems with peoples sexuality.
tom cruizer on 12:44 - Jun 30 with 4232 viewsTheBlob

The "differences" include Scientology where we all came to Earth in a series of space ships which looked like vintage DC3's and huddled around volcanoes for warmth after sparking them to life with hydrogen bombs.
Nothing strange at all really......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

tom cruizer on 12:45 - Jun 30 with 4227 viewsfactamondo2

tom cruizer on 12:42 - Jun 30 by hoopstar67

"Yeah a friend". Who cares if he is gay or not anyway, i have no problems with peoples sexuality.

tom cruise alledgedly interested in staring in 'the last airbender2"'!
tom cruizer on 12:46 - Jun 30 with 4224 viewsTheBlob

tom cruizer on 12:45 - Jun 30 by factamondo2

tom cruise alledgedly interested in staring in 'the last airbender2"'!

Was he in Kubrick's "Arse Wide Shat"?

tom cruizer on 12:48 - Jun 30 with 4220 viewshoopstilidie

Neither do I, I also don't feel the need to get all prissy about what was obviously initially posted in a light hearted vein and was then elaborated on to include widely held perceptions.
Nowhere was it said that anybody had a problem with anybodies sexuality so why you felt the need to try and stir it into some sort of anti-gay posting only you will know.

tom cruizer on 12:59 - Jun 30 with 4195 viewsMonahoop

tom cruizer on 12:44 - Jun 30 by TheBlob

The "differences" include Scientology where we all came to Earth in a series of space ships which looked like vintage DC3's and huddled around volcanoes for warmth after sparking them to life with hydrogen bombs.
Nothing strange at all really......

Very good!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

tom cruizer on 13:01 - Jun 30 with 4187 viewsfblockasia

wasn't he in .....missionary impossible ?

rumour has it that during the making of a film about american footballers they had to dub over the original words after he was found to be shouting ....

" show me your bummy "
tom cruizer on 13:02 - Jun 30 with 4182 viewsJamie

It was Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) who 'outed' Travolta.

As for people's sexuality, I highly doubt that many people deep down do give two shits about someone else's sexual orientation. There's certainly not been any anti-gay statements on here.
tom cruizer on 13:05 - Jun 30 with 4172 viewsTacticalR

Last year there was an interview with screenwriter Paul Haggis where he talks about why he left the Scientologists after 35 years.

The issues that drove Haggis away from the cult were: his daughter's homosexuality, the widespread hostility to homosexuality in the organisation, and the San Diego church's public sponsorship of Proposition 8 (which Eliminates Rights of Same-Sex Couples to Marry).
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/23/try-to-leave-church-scientology-lawr

I don't mean to single out the Scientologists, as our own state-sponsored cult, the Church of England (led by our dear old Queen), is tying itself in knots over the same issue.

Air hostess clique

tom cruizer on 13:08 - Jun 30 with 4165 viewshoopstar67

tom cruizer on 12:48 - Jun 30 by hoopstilidie

Neither do I, I also don't feel the need to get all prissy about what was obviously initially posted in a light hearted vein and was then elaborated on to include widely held perceptions.
Nowhere was it said that anybody had a problem with anybodies sexuality so why you felt the need to try and stir it into some sort of anti-gay posting only you will know.

Well you are not making any references to him being straight are you?If people thought he was staright then you would not be talking about it.I am not stirring anything by the way, what i hate is people listening to rumours and spreading them,i would hate anything spread about me, true or not,and anyone who knows me knows me to be very easygoing,just dont like this sort of tittle tattle about someone where this is no proof.
tom cruizer on 13:13 - Jun 30 with 4158 viewshoopstilidie

tom cruizer on 13:08 - Jun 30 by hoopstar67

Well you are not making any references to him being straight are you?If people thought he was staright then you would not be talking about it.I am not stirring anything by the way, what i hate is people listening to rumours and spreading them,i would hate anything spread about me, true or not,and anyone who knows me knows me to be very easygoing,just dont like this sort of tittle tattle about someone where this is no proof.

"just dont like this sort of tittle tattle about someone where this is no proof."

Lot of things I don't like too. Life's like that. Bummer ain't it? (No pun intended).

Lighten up/ignore it/borrow a sense of humour, any or none of the above I don't particularly care which.

tom cruizer on 13:16 - Jun 30 with 4147 viewsfactamondo2

tom cruizer on 13:13 - Jun 30 by hoopstilidie

"just dont like this sort of tittle tattle about someone where this is no proof."

Lot of things I don't like too. Life's like that. Bummer ain't it? (No pun intended).

Lighten up/ignore it/borrow a sense of humour, any or none of the above I don't particularly care which.

also rumored to be remaking 'cool bummings'!!!
tom cruizer on 13:25 - Jun 30 with 4129 viewsTheBlob

tom cruizer on 13:08 - Jun 30 by hoopstar67

tom cruizer on 13:29 - Jun 30 with 4118 viewshoopstar67

tom cruizer on 13:13 - Jun 30 by hoopstilidie

My sense of humour is fine thanks unlike yours.Maybe you like rumours being spread about yourself but i don't, Oh it doesn't matter they are just famous so fair game,no wonder footballers don't want to come out.
tom cruizer on 13:34 - Jun 30 with 4111 viewsGloryHunter

The point is, there's nothing wrong with anyone being gay, so why should some gay people in the public eye pretend that they're not gay? Homosexuality is not the issue - lying about it is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024