Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kick off routine 08:41 - Nov 17 with 1409 viewsGeorge_Milton

Dear Mr Hughes
Can we please please not just lump the ball from the kick off, giving the other team possession . It really winds me up, keep the ball give as many players a touch as possible.
Kick off routine on 13:11 - Nov 17 with 1354 viewsTacticalR

Agreed. The lump from the kick-off at Stoke was supposed to be a pass out to Hoilett, but made us look like we didn't know what we were doing.

Air hostess clique

Kick off routine on 13:15 - Nov 17 with 1351 viewsWeaverQPR

Kick off routine on 13:11 - Nov 17 by TacticalR

Agreed. The lump from the kick-off at Stoke was supposed to be a pass out to Hoilett, but made us look like we didn't know what we were doing.

Keep the ball pass it round instead if giving it straight to the opp.

@WeavQPR

Kick off routine on 13:26 - Nov 17 with 1340 viewsBromleyHoop

We did it against Reading; gave the ball away from the kick off, Reading kept possession and passed the ball about and within a minute we were on the back foot defending. This set the tone of the first 15 minutes of the game.

#schoolboyerror
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Kick off routine on 14:06 - Nov 17 with 1311 viewsDrewster

Kick off routine on 13:26 - Nov 17 by BromleyHoop

We did it against Reading; gave the ball away from the kick off, Reading kept possession and passed the ball about and within a minute we were on the back foot defending. This set the tone of the first 15 minutes of the game.

#schoolboyerror
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I thought this at the time in that game. Absurd tactics as it immediately put us under pressure. Can't think for the life of me they practice that routine surely?
In fact it defies all logic why you would do it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024