Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What ?? he hasn't gone yet ? 18:08 - Nov 19 with 440 viewsPey

Arriving home fully expected MH to be sacked as of today.

What ?? he hasn't gone yet ? on 18:14 - Nov 19 with 419 viewssimmohoopster

I actually think he will go after the Man U game.
What ?? he hasn't gone yet ? on 18:16 - Nov 19 with 402 viewsLancsBushRs

Similar feeling having got back oop North...

Good weekend apart from that shite Sat afternoon. Luckily , mananaged to forget for a few hours Sat night
...Then it all came back with a bang in the morning.... but the memory of looking down at Norf ranting and raving every so often made me chuckle - now I know what you mean about the people sitting near you...

Really don't know who / how this will be turned around now....
What ?? he hasn't gone yet ? on 18:32 - Nov 19 with 362 viewsBerkoRanger

My take on it is this - there was a widely reported two hour meeting this afternoon between MH and Phil Beard. TF is in Kuala Lumpar, probably sleeping because of the huge time difference. Phil B will want to consult with TF before the club makes any announcement or statement so watch this space later tonight or tomorrow morning. Simples.
What ?? he hasn't gone yet ? on 18:34 - Nov 19 with 350 viewshoof_hearted

What ?? he hasn't gone yet ? on 18:32 - Nov 19 by BerkoRanger

My take on it is this - there was a widely reported two hour meeting this afternoon between MH and Phil Beard. TF is in Kuala Lumpar, probably sleeping because of the huge time difference. Phil B will want to consult with TF before the club makes any announcement or statement so watch this space later tonight or tomorrow morning. Simples.

Agree. TF is pretty cool. The sort of bloke who keeps calm and sleeps on the decision to mkae sure it's the right one.

Worked a treat with his last managerial appointment.
What ?? he hasn't gone yet ? on 18:34 - Nov 19 with 349 viewsPey

That sounds plausible Berko.

My patience has taken some battering the last 4 weeks.
What ?? he hasn't gone yet ? on 18:35 - Nov 19 with 346 viewsJamie

More likely Beard was laying down the law to Hughes that if he doesnt get a couple of wins by mid December he is gone and discussing the strategy to get them.
What ?? he hasn't gone yet ? on 18:53 - Nov 19 with 294 viewskropotkin41

What ?? he hasn't gone yet ? on 18:35 - Nov 19 by Jamie

More likely Beard was laying down the law to Hughes that if he doesnt get a couple of wins by mid December he is gone and discussing the strategy to get them.

And yet no-one believes that Hughes will get those wins and if TF gambles that Hughes might and loses the gamble he will come in for a world of sh*t as the owner who colluded with Hughes et al to send us down.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

What ?? he hasn't gone yet ? on 18:58 - Nov 19 with 274 viewsCHUBBS

Sack him this week and let Birch take the next two games which we may nick a point out of.Have the new man lined up by the weekend giving him a chance to analyze the squad with a plan for Villa.
Login to get fewer ads

What ?? he hasn't gone yet ? on 19:18 - Nov 19 with 226 viewsPinnerPaul

What ?? he hasn't gone yet ? on 18:35 - Nov 19 by Jamie

Yep , more likely scenario I agree
What ?? he hasn't gone yet ? on 19:38 - Nov 19 with 170 viewsmygeneration

What ?? he hasn't gone yet ? on 19:18 - Nov 19 by PinnerPaul

Yep , more likely scenario I agree

what in Beard's professional background would suggest he is well placed to discuss strategy to win football matches in the Premier League. Am I missing something here?

Cant help feeling that a lack of football experience on the Board may had lead to current situation
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024