Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F1 06:27 - Nov 26 with 380 viewsexiled_dictator

Anyone else watch the final race of the season yesterday?
Wanted to take a break from the footie for 5 minutes, and found the race intoxicating. Not a big fan generally, but it was interesting to watch where the Championship had not been decided; bit like last day of last season.

In a sport where the drivers seem to have all had a personality bypass, it's nice that Vettel seems down to earth. I like the fact that he always names his racing cars. The first was 'Kate', followed by 'Kate's Dirty Sister', 'Luscious Liz', 'Randy Mandy', 'Kinky Kylie' and this year's model 'Abbey'.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

F1 on 09:59 - Nov 26 with 327 viewsWarfieldHoop

I thought it was a brilliant race and a great way to end the season. Right from the start you could tell it was certainly going to be action packed. Great drive by Jenson but he and the Hulk were unlucky with the safety car considering what it did to their 47 second lead!!! Felt sorry for Hamilton though. I've never been his greatest fan but he was having a good race and until then it looked like he was going to finish off his time at McLaren on a high. Alonso looked sick at the end!
F1 on 10:20 - Nov 26 with 313 viewsJamie

Delighted Vettel won the title again, gutted for Hulkenberg who would've won the race.
F1 on 10:21 - Nov 26 with 312 viewsTheBlob

Poll: So how was the season for you?

F1 on 10:53 - Nov 26 with 294 viewshoopstilidie

Start at the front, drive around for hours and finish at the front. Unless the car breaks down.

Riveting.

Unplug the fckers and then, maybe, it gets interesting.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

F1 on 11:19 - Nov 26 with 266 viewsNeil_SI

I have no interest in cars whatsoever and know absolutely nothing about them, or F1, etc and used to hate it. But I've strangely found myself enjoying watching the odd few races here and there every season.

It's been growing on me for a while.
F1 on 11:22 - Nov 26 with 258 viewsDesertBoot

Likewise. Swtiched over from the football to see what was happening.
Stil around eight cars in contention after 40-odd laps so stuck with it.

Wish I could be like David Watts

F1 on 11:24 - Nov 26 with 253 viewsTheBlob

Indycars is better.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

F1 on 11:29 - Nov 26 with 243 viewsade_qpr

F1 on 11:24 - Nov 26 by TheBlob

Indycars is better.

Go the V8 Supercars

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Login to get fewer ads

F1 on 11:31 - Nov 26 with 238 viewsisawqpratwcity

F1 on 11:29 - Nov 26 by ade_qpr

Go the V8 Supercars

+1

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

F1 on 11:41 - Nov 26 with 226 viewsQPR_Jim

F1 on 10:20 - Nov 26 by Jamie

Delighted Vettel won the title again, gutted for Hulkenberg who would've won the race.

He could have won the race if it wasn't for his own mistake of trying to overtake Hamilton too early. More gutted for Hamilton having his final race with Mclaren ended early when he easily would have finished on the podium.

I enjoy F1, used to be a case of Football on Sat and F1 on Sun but it's not as straight forward these days. Was forced to choose a couple of times on a Sunday and QPR always wins.
F1 on 13:15 - Nov 26 with 187 viewsQPunkR

I like the F1 sometimes on a lazy hungover day (yesterday was definitely that, getting up at 3pm!!) as background noise where I don't have to concentrate too hard.
Felt sorry for Alonso but at least he was gracious in defeat, he's had a great season in a still-unreliable car

QPR - "shit but local"

F1 on 13:29 - Nov 26 with 175 viewsJamie

F1 on 13:15 - Nov 26 by QPunkR

I like the F1 sometimes on a lazy hungover day (yesterday was definitely that, getting up at 3pm!!) as background noise where I don't have to concentrate too hard.
Felt sorry for Alonso but at least he was gracious in defeat, he's had a great season in a still-unreliable car

Alonso hasn't had a mechanical failure since the start of 2010.
F1 on 13:44 - Nov 26 with 156 viewsQPunkR

F1 on 13:29 - Nov 26 by Jamie

Alonso hasn't had a mechanical failure since the start of 2010.

Yeah but the car's dogshit compared to the Red Bulls

QPR - "shit but local"

F1 on 14:40 - Nov 26 with 124 viewsmacro

F1 on 11:24 - Nov 26 by TheBlob

Indycars is better.

You need touring cars from about ten years ago for competitive racing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024