Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing on C5 22:12 - Dec 8 with 294 viewsTGRRRSSS

James DeGale on later (isn't he Cooks cousin) and Chris Eubank JR fighting currently didn't know he did fight, just turned the channel over and heared the commentator talking about Eubank and thought he was having a senior moment
Boxing on C5 on 22:18 - Dec 8 with 279 viewsWatford_Ranger

Eubank Jr looks a prospect but is rightly being eased into the sport gradually.

Degale is firstly not very good and secondly seems a bit of a knob.
Boxing on C5 on 22:48 - Dec 8 with 259 viewsTGRRRSSS

Boxing well here though, the ref is doing his best to keep the fight going as long as possible
Boxing on C5 on 22:54 - Dec 8 with 253 viewsBrightonhoop

Eubank Jr is a contender. Has demolished far bigger opponents than tonights.
Boxing on C5 on 22:57 - Dec 8 with 248 viewsTGRRRSSS

Ah yeah no I was referring to DeGale's performance so far.
Boxing on C5 on 23:55 - Dec 8 with 232 viewsklr

DeGale is a naturally talented boxer, but his attitude is so bad I wouldnt be surprised to see him turning out for us.

Bad attitude, "psychologically flawed" one of many many sportsman that will / have fallen by the wayside because they didnt have the right attitude or even the right level of intelligence to make the most of their talent.
Boxing on C5 on 00:55 - Dec 9 with 196 viewsgobbles

Boxing on C5 on 23:55 - Dec 8 by klr

DeGale is a naturally talented boxer, but his attitude is so bad I wouldnt be surprised to see him turning out for us.

Bad attitude, "psychologically flawed" one of many many sportsman that will / have fallen by the wayside because they didnt have the right attitude or even the right level of intelligence to make the most of their talent.

DeGale has awesome talent. Will step it up for the big fights and win a world title.
He's actually a nice bloke too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024