Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your New Year's Resolution 10:07 - Dec 31 with 337 viewsShotKneesHoop

My new year's resolution will be to adopt the attitude of the current players and not give a flying fig about football.

I will focus more love on making spicy chutneys, thick wholesome soups, roadkill roasts and jammy jams...... and imagine I'm boiling SWP's head and plucking the feathers out of Boswanker's eyebrows without doing a Green and dropping the whole shooting match on the kitchen floor and blaming the postie for knocking on the door too loudly.

I'm about to give up, honest. And that's after supporting them since 1961. Fooockemall.

Any advance on this from other posters?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:08 - Dec 31 with 330 viewsTheBlob

My resolution is not to make any more resolutions.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:08 - Dec 31 with 322 viewsShotKneesHoop

Are you Spartacus?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:10 - Dec 31 with 315 viewsTheBlob

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:08 - Dec 31 by ShotKneesHoop

Are you Spartacus?

Spartacus never made any resolutions either.Very difficult when you're nailed to a tree.

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:13 - Dec 31 with 306 viewsShotKneesHoop

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:10 - Dec 31 by TheBlob

Spartacus never made any resolutions either.Very difficult when you're nailed to a tree.

That means Rob Green is Spartacus.

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:17 - Dec 31 with 293 viewspomanjou

Made I larf, SKH.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:20 - Dec 31 with 287 viewsShotKneesHoop

You try laughing when you're nailed to a tree - and a centurion lobs a grape at you and says "catch that, Greenius"

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:25 - Dec 31 with 275 viewssmegma

39 years ago I made a NYR to support that football club whose floodlights I could see from my estate in Latimer Rd.
Your New Year's Resolution on 10:27 - Dec 31 with 269 viewspomanjou

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:20 - Dec 31 by ShotKneesHoop

You try laughing when you're nailed to a tree - and a centurion lobs a grape at you and says "catch that, Greenius"

I still am. It was 'seedless' blank and lacked the shrapnel effect.............

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Login to get fewer ads

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:27 - Dec 31 with 270 viewsTheBlob

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:20 - Dec 31 by ShotKneesHoop

Well at least he couldn't fall over.

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:27 - Dec 31 with 269 viewsShotKneesHoop

"39 years ago I made a NYR to support that football club whose floodlights I could see from my estate in Latimer Rd." - Smegma.

Amazing coincidence, Spartacus made the same resolution from Gasworks Road, Upper Judea.

Look what happened to him.

And all the other Spartacuses.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:31 - Dec 31 with 257 viewsShotKneesHoop

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:27 - Dec 31 by pomanjou

I still am. It was 'seedless' blank and lacked the shrapnel effect.............

Have you noticed that Green always has that "I've been crucified" look on his face, whenever he's on the bench?

Or is he mentally counting the folding stuff to make sense of it?

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:34 - Dec 31 with 248 viewssmegma

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:08 - Dec 31 by ShotKneesHoop

Are you Spartacus?

Yes.
Your New Year's Resolution on 10:35 - Dec 31 with 244 viewsShotKneesHoop

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:34 - Dec 31 by smegma

Yes.

Prove it. Here comes a grape.

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:37 - Dec 31 with 236 viewsTheBlob

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:27 - Dec 31 by ShotKneesHoop

"39 years ago I made a NYR to support that football club whose floodlights I could see from my estate in Latimer Rd." - Smegma.

Amazing coincidence, Spartacus made the same resolution from Gasworks Road, Upper Judea.

Look what happened to him.

And all the other Spartacuses.

Spartacii

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:38 - Dec 31 with 232 viewssmegma

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:35 - Dec 31 by ShotKneesHoop

Prove it. Here comes a grape.

Got any fromage to accompany the grape ?? Had some lovely Montagnolo Finne last night.
With grapes of course.
Your New Year's Resolution on 10:46 - Dec 31 with 226 viewsShotKneesHoop

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:38 - Dec 31 by smegma

Got any fromage to accompany the grape ?? Had some lovely Montagnolo Finne last night.
With grapes of course.

Still got some creamy Mature Stilton, but holding back the Vintage Lincolnshire Poacher which is all Spartacii's favourite cheese.

Ultra hard, tangy, hot, burns the lips.... what else but Vintage Lincolnshire Poacher can do that?

If I gave Green a piece it would burn a hole in his hand.

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:48 - Dec 31 with 216 viewsTheBlob

Is it possible to make a resolution NOT to be Robert Green?

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:49 - Dec 31 with 208 viewsShotKneesHoop

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:48 - Dec 31 by TheBlob

Is it possible to make a resolution NOT to be Robert Green?

I'll lob him a bunch or two of seedless and ask him.

Your New Year's Resolution on 10:50 - Dec 31 with 205 viewsKonk

I'm going to try not to get depressed that footballers wear boots like this now. I'm going to try not to get down about these boots belonging to Matthew Briggs, a player who's really not very good at all, and I'm going to try not to get too depressed about the fact that my club pay this tool several grand a week despite him showing no signs of developing as a player, no sign of grasping the basics of defending, and an obsession with posting pictures of himself on twitter wearing stupid hats perched on top of his stupid head at stupid angles. I'm going to try and stop thinking how much I hate modern football and all the ar seholes that ruin the game, be they administrators, players, officials, agents or players. Especially players. I'm going to spend more time thinking about Big Dan Burn.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024