Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry just on Talksport 22:42 - Jan 2 with 978 viewsbosh67

Long meeting with the team after Sunday. Walked them through everything on the training ground. Felt Mbia and Diakite's English wasn't quite good enough to understand what he wanted them to do against Liverpool. Huge praise for Hill and Nelson and for Adel's work up front. Said he had spoken to Joe Cole and understood why he chose WestHam over us. Full of praise for the work rate and said they have to do that every week now. Overall, got the feeling that he understands that the players really do need their hands held on the training ground. If so and it works, all for the good. Let's hope so!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Harry just on Talksport on 23:14 - Jan 2 with 733 viewsTacticalR

Whatever he said, it looks like he didn't say 'garçons, just go out and enjoy yourselves'.

Air hostess clique

Harry just on Talksport on 23:41 - Jan 2 with 618 viewsBrightonhoop

Nice one Bosh, really good read. Whatever he said/did since Sunday has urned it around spectacularly and gives us a chance. Astonishing result tonight.
Harry just on Talksport on 23:59 - Jan 2 with 507 viewsTearsofrage

Harry just on Talksport on 23:41 - Jan 2 by Brightonhoop

Nice one Bosh, really good read. Whatever he said/did since Sunday has urned it around spectacularly and gives us a chance. Astonishing result tonight.

Strange - I knew how bad I'd feel after Chelscum put 5 past us but although I didn't have a ticket for tonight I had a determinedly morbid desire to watch in hope. My local didn't have it so had to flee and find somewhere else - The Victoria in St Albans did the job. Have no idea how many pints of "Doom Bar" consumed - but it'll do pig!
Harry just on Talksport on 00:02 - Jan 3 with 476 viewsBrightonhoop

Harry just on Talksport on 23:59 - Jan 2 by Tearsofrage

Strange - I knew how bad I'd feel after Chelscum put 5 past us but although I didn't have a ticket for tonight I had a determinedly morbid desire to watch in hope. My local didn't have it so had to flee and find somewhere else - The Victoria in St Albans did the job. Have no idea how many pints of "Doom Bar" consumed - but it'll do pig!

It was almost a morbid fascination tonight, totally braced for a hideous 10-0 with the option to close the stream. 0-0 at 20 mins was astonishing. at 40 mins we were taking the pish. And when even Granero got one good shot in around 70 mins making an utter tool of Lampard I knew it was game on. I never expected SWP to then convert a lay on from Adel. Not in a million.
Farking happy days!
Harry just on Talksport on 00:02 - Jan 3 with 475 viewsjonno

Harry just on Talksport on 23:41 - Jan 2 by Brightonhoop

He's got Derry protecting the back four and closing the space down in front of them like he did in the Championship. There has been far too much space there and teams have exploited it. The other players see that and cotton on to what they need to do.
Started against Liverpool when he came on at H/T and we looked a lot better defensively, continued tonight.
Harry just on Talksport on 00:06 - Jan 3 with 452 viewsWatfordR

We lose and its the players or the ref's fault. We win and suddenly its because Harry explained to everyone what they needed to do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024