Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli 11:21 - Jan 30 with 894 viewsJonDoeman

Rolando to Naples, you're done! Here figures and details
Article published Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 12:05 - Premier League , Naples , close-up .
rolandopp

The shot of Naples is placed, surprisingly. Rolando is practically taken an reopened in the last hour and ended a little while ago with the Port. The Portuguese defender is expected already in the evening in Naples, will start at 17 from Portugal, tomorrow will be a medical. And now it's time for the exchange of documents between the company, the deal has worked as an intermediary Enzo Bongiovanni. Al Porto will be € 1 million for the loan, while the redemption in June the figure is set at around 7,000,000 to 7.5000000. A Rolando, however, 600 thousand euro more bonus of engagement for five months with Napoli. And the purchase is completed, Mazzarri has a new defender.

It Is What It Is !!

Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 11:29 - Jan 30 with 820 viewsFerdy

Shame he was supposed to be a good player. Lets hope we can get Samba otherwise im not sure how we are going to cope with just Hill and Nedum as recognised Centre backs.
Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 11:30 - Jan 30 with 810 viewsbarbicanranger

I can see this Ferdinand loan being similar to Hill to Forest under Warnock... wow, that was negative for me.
Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 11:36 - Jan 30 with 743 viewsQPR_Jim

Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 11:29 - Jan 30 by Ferdy

Shame he was supposed to be a good player. Lets hope we can get Samba otherwise im not sure how we are going to cope with just Hill and Nedum as recognised Centre backs.

Ben Haim?
Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 11:36 - Jan 30 with 742 viewsQPR_Jim

Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 11:29 - Jan 30 by Ferdy

Both M'Bia and Bosingwa have played CB as well.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 11:38 - Jan 30 with 720 viewsblacky200

Isn't the loan window open for a short period after the transfer window closes? If so I can see us making use of that.
Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 11:43 - Jan 30 with 693 viewsJamie

Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 11:38 - Jan 30 by blacky200

Isn't the loan window open for a short period after the transfer window closes? If so I can see us making use of that.

Not for PL clubs. 35 hours to get all business done.
Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 12:17 - Jan 30 with 571 viewsJonDoeman

Harry Redknapp's #QPR ask Rolando to name his own salary in latest attempt to sign central defender. #FCP #POR

Queens Park Rangers have asked Rolando to name his own salary in their latest attempt to recruit the Portugal international. The relegation-threatened club have also placed a private jet on standby to fly the 27-year-old to London for a medical should he finally accept their overtures.

Rolando refused to even meet Mark Hughes when the since-sacked QPR manager tried to convince him to join during the summer window, saying that he did not want to join a club of that stature and expressing his disbelief at FC Porto's efforts to push him towards the London side when they'd received superior offers from elsewhere in Europe.

After being left out of Porto's first team for most of the opening half of the season, however, Rolando met with QPR chief executive officer Phil Beard and manager Harry Redknapp last week, impressing both. Amidst competing interest from Napoli, the defender has yet to make a final decision on his future. The Serie A title challengers are not expected to meet the financial terms on offer at Loftus Road. FC Porto are asking €8million for a full transfer, but president Nuno Pinto da Costa will also consider a half-season loan.

“I have been over to Porto and met him, it’s a difficult deal to do,” said Redknapp. “I met the boy and had a good chat and it was great. It’s up to the chairman in the end, it’s finances and it is down to the chairman and chief executive, not a lot down to managers. It’s out of my hands now really. Good player if we could get him. I think it’s a difficult one.”

Earlier this week, QPR allowed Anton Ferdinand to join Bursaspor on loan. Another senior central defender, Ryan Nelsen, played his final game for the club last night and will now join the MLS as Toronto FC's coach. 14 minutes ago

It Is What It Is !!

Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 12:37 - Jan 30 with 483 viewsadhoc_qpr

Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 12:17 - Jan 30 by JonDoeman

Harry Redknapp's #QPR ask Rolando to name his own salary in latest attempt to sign central defender. #FCP #POR

Queens Park Rangers have asked Rolando to name his own salary in their latest attempt to recruit the Portugal international. The relegation-threatened club have also placed a private jet on standby to fly the 27-year-old to London for a medical should he finally accept their overtures.

Rolando refused to even meet Mark Hughes when the since-sacked QPR manager tried to convince him to join during the summer window, saying that he did not want to join a club of that stature and expressing his disbelief at FC Porto's efforts to push him towards the London side when they'd received superior offers from elsewhere in Europe.

After being left out of Porto's first team for most of the opening half of the season, however, Rolando met with QPR chief executive officer Phil Beard and manager Harry Redknapp last week, impressing both. Amidst competing interest from Napoli, the defender has yet to make a final decision on his future. The Serie A title challengers are not expected to meet the financial terms on offer at Loftus Road. FC Porto are asking €8million for a full transfer, but president Nuno Pinto da Costa will also consider a half-season loan.

“I have been over to Porto and met him, it’s a difficult deal to do,” said Redknapp. “I met the boy and had a good chat and it was great. It’s up to the chairman in the end, it’s finances and it is down to the chairman and chief executive, not a lot down to managers. It’s out of my hands now really. Good player if we could get him. I think it’s a difficult one.”

Earlier this week, QPR allowed Anton Ferdinand to join Bursaspor on loan. Another senior central defender, Ryan Nelsen, played his final game for the club last night and will now join the MLS as Toronto FC's coach. 14 minutes ago

God that's embarrassing - just move on to a more realistic target for god's sake!
Login to get fewer ads

Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 12:38 - Jan 30 with 472 viewsJonDoeman

Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 12:37 - Jan 30 by adhoc_qpr

God that's embarrassing - just move on to a more realistic target for god's sake!

I'd be more inclined to believe the Sky quotes.

It Is What It Is !!

Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 12:42 - Jan 30 with 453 viewsrsonist

Always had a bad feeling about this deal so I'm fairly glad it hasn't gone through TBH. Obviously we still need a CB.
Sky Italy says Rolando to Napoli on 13:43 - Jan 30 with 362 viewsHollowayRanger

if and its a real IF we are willing to spend 10 mill on samba but dont get him surely with that kind of money we could get dawson and maybe parker together or gallas and parker for less

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024