Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loaning young Prem players next season 12:12 - May 21 with 775 viewsrsonist

Should we, and who would you like?
Loaning young Prem players next season on 12:14 - May 21 with 764 viewsWeaverQPR

Chlobah on loan at Watford from Chelsea.
Zaha and Powell from Man Utd.

@WeavQPR

Loaning young Prem players next season on 12:16 - May 21 with 755 viewsTHEBUSH

Wouldn't mind Fabio back, very versatile, can play both full back slots and at a pinch, midfield !!
Loaning young Prem players next season on 12:17 - May 21 with 752 viewswaveydave

Loaning young Prem players next season on 12:14 - May 21 by WeaverQPR

Chlobah on loan at Watford from Chelsea.
Zaha and Powell from Man Utd.

I doubt Chelsea will loan us anyone.

Also Zaha and Powell are good palyers, we are yet to see how Moyes will deal with youngsters as he never really had the choice of loaning many of them out previously as he needed them for backup.
However I suspect that he would rather send them out to a bottom half premier league club as they will train at a higher standard, gain experience in the league they will be palying in and on top of that Rangers are currently a shambles
Loaning young Prem players next season on 12:24 - May 21 with 737 viewsDANRANGER

I rate Powell extremely highly but would imagine if he was loaned it would be to a lower Premier League team. Can't see Zaha going out on loan as they will want him to settle in even if it means playing reserves and odd 1st team sub appearances.

Nathan Ake at Chelsea looks a talent and Mourinho will spend spend spend this summer so may be an option. Has Josh MCcechran signed for Boro??? could be an option.
Loaning young Prem players next season on 12:40 - May 21 with 714 viewspeejaybee

Mickey Mouse from Orlando Utd
He would fit in well.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Loaning young Prem players next season on 12:43 - May 21 with 696 viewsrobith

City have got some bloody good players in their elite magic team or whatever they call their youth sides now. They might want to loan them at a high level but it'd be a good place to start for me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024