Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
rob green? 21:23 - Aug 11 with 851 viewsconnell10

ive watched the guy now many times and he just dont inspire one bit of confidence in me! i dont know what others feel on this! and before anyone starts saying im doing the rangers thing of scapegoating then they are probadly right i am!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

rob green? on 21:29 - Aug 11 with 835 viewseghamranger

Another rob green thread.......zzzzzzz
rob green? on 21:35 - Aug 11 with 817 viewsowza

I agree 100%. we should not renew his contract at the end of the season and look elsewhere. I was saying earlier I wouldn't mind taking someone like Tom Heaton or even the Huddersfield keeper Alex Smithies who had a blinder yesterday. Green makes far too many mistakes for my liking. He is the only keeper I know where the crowd clap when he catches the ball. We sympathise with him a lot with the "Greeno" chant etc yet he still lets a lot of clangers in. West Brom at home last year was unacceptable I am sorry. I know Fortune backed in to him but he should have comfortably punched it away yet he flaps at it effortlessly resulting with the ball in the net. I have had enough of him and this may sound negative but I simply don't care anymore. There is only a couple of players I don't like at our club at the moment and Green is at the top of that list. Rant Over.
rob green? on 21:35 - Aug 11 with 817 viewsowza

I agree 100%. we should not renew his contract at the end of the season and look elsewhere. I was saying earlier I wouldn't mind taking someone like Tom Heaton or even the Huddersfield keeper Alex Smithies who had a blinder yesterday. He makes far too many mistakes for my liking. He is the only keeper I know where the crowd clap when he catches the ball. We sympathise with him a lot with the "Greeno" chant etc yet he still lets a lot of clangers in. West Brom at home last year was unacceptable I am sorry. I know Fortune backed in to him but he should have comfortably punched it away yet he flaps at it effortlessly resulting with the ball in the net. I have had enough of him and this may sound negative but I simply don't care anymore. There is only a couple of players I don't like at our club at the moment and Green is at the top of that list. Rant Over.
rob green? on 21:36 - Aug 11 with 814 viewsNorthernr

Existing thread lads

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/86361/rob-green--a
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024