Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking at Everton 10:05 - Jan 2 with 660 viewsHayesender

Where's the best places to park, bearing in mind we wanna come back to our car in one piece?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Parking at Everton on 10:15 - Jan 2 with 637 viewsBrianMcCarthy

London.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Parking at Everton on 10:33 - Jan 2 with 611 views81A

Come off the end of the M62, follow the ring road round until turn right into Walton Hall Avenue, then 200yds or so down there is a leisure centre/sports club on the left. Park there and 15/20 mins walk to the ground. Good for getting away after the game as well.
Parking at Everton on 10:57 - Jan 2 with 579 viewsHayesender

Parking at Everton on 10:15 - Jan 2 by BrianMcCarthy

London.

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Parking at Everton on 11:01 - Jan 2 with 573 viewsWeaverQPR

Don't forget to pay the scally tax otherwise it could be a bit nippy on the way home

@WeavQPR

Parking at Everton on 11:36 - Jan 2 with 539 viewsDWQPR

Parking at Everton on 10:33 - Jan 2 by 81A

Come off the end of the M62, follow the ring road round until turn right into Walton Hall Avenue, then 200yds or so down there is a leisure centre/sports club on the left. Park there and 15/20 mins walk to the ground. Good for getting away after the game as well.

I have used this to park, £5 charge but well worth it. Make your way to the Thomas Frost pub on Walton High Street I think for a decent pint under £2 and the Chinese chippy behind the Gwladys Street end is pretty decent.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Parking at Everton on 11:49 - Jan 2 with 524 viewsRedbourneR

Last season we parked right next to the ground in a managed car park, but we were there early. Took us ages to get out, though. Had a decent pint in a pub nearby and a terrible takeaway.
Parking at Everton on 12:45 - Jan 2 with 461 viewsgjc104

I got there early the last 2 times and parked right outside the away end. Did take a while to get out again admittedly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024