Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New boys shine in pulsating six goal thriller — report 18:56 - Feb 2 with 1353 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/33989
New boys shine in pulsating six goal thriller — report on 17:59 - Feb 3 with 779 viewsbob566

burnley board appreciating your work Clive. Be warned though. Dog slow to load in IE.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111580774
New boys shine in pulsating six goal thriller — report on 18:01 - Feb 3 with 778 viewsQPRDave

Haven't read it norvern but when the oppo fans are liking it i think it must be far too a*se kissy for me.
Have you thought about slagging off them instead of your own team?
New boys shine in pulsating six goal thriller — report on 18:15 - Feb 3 with 771 viewsNorthernr

New boys shine in pulsating six goal thriller — report on 18:01 - Feb 3 by QPRDave

Haven't read it norvern but when the oppo fans are liking it i think it must be far too a*se kissy for me.
Have you thought about slagging off them instead of your own team?

Maybe you should fcking read it before accusing me of slagging off my own team.
New boys shine in pulsating six goal thriller — report on 19:32 - Feb 3 with 733 viewsQPRDave

New boys shine in pulsating six goal thriller — report on 18:15 - Feb 3 by Northernr

Maybe you should fcking read it before accusing me of slagging off my own team.

sorry norv....yeah you have point there
New boys shine in pulsating six goal thriller — report on 22:36 - Feb 3 with 645 viewsGetMeRangers

I think they are singing the high praise that all on here must share. Clive is an outstanding journo... we are very lucky to have him. His ability to capture a reader's attention allows him to disprove the common wisdom that any article should be limited to 300 words. All to often his reports are far more entertaining than the games themselves!

I can not be the only one who worries that his devotion to running and writing for this forum may some day end

Till then, Clive, thank you for all your wonderful articles
New boys shine in pulsating six goal thriller — report on 07:40 - Feb 4 with 579 viewsQPRski

New boys shine in pulsating six goal thriller — report on 22:36 - Feb 3 by GetMeRangers

I think they are singing the high praise that all on here must share. Clive is an outstanding journo... we are very lucky to have him. His ability to capture a reader's attention allows him to disprove the common wisdom that any article should be limited to 300 words. All to often his reports are far more entertaining than the games themselves!

I can not be the only one who worries that his devotion to running and writing for this forum may some day end

Till then, Clive, thank you for all your wonderful articles

Nothing is for ever, change is inevitable, etc, etc...
But that would be a very sad day and a big loss.

Perhaps if we stop discussing it and igonore it, then it may never happen.

I am already looking forward to the Derby match previews.
New boys shine in pulsating six goal thriller — report on 12:08 - Feb 4 with 517 viewsQPRDave

Don't go norvern..... i am but a fillystyne!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024