Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone see football focus today? 21:59 - Apr 5 with 1796 viewsBostonR

I have been a staunch supporter of HR from day one. Given the state of the club when he came in and to where he has taken us, there have been improvements. Having watched him on FF today I was struck by his - I don't give a monkeys about anything or anyone other than myself - attitude.
Hard to think what is best but I am not for getting promoted and I certainly do not want the HR crew at LR next season.
We so need stability at every level in the club and I hope TF and the Board think this through and act quickly. Thanks HR but suggest you collect those various pension pots. TF, get on the phone to Zola and give him rolling contract and no loan signings other than to cover for injuries.
Anyone see football focus today? on 23:50 - Apr 5 with 1607 viewskarl

Tbh I think loans can be an important part of championship life. You should be able to get a bit of quality in that you may not be able to buy (Morrison). Of course a scattergun approach sees you ship out your own young hopefuls and bring in another teams duds (Maiga?).
Done properly I'm in favour.
Anyone see football focus today? on 00:12 - Apr 6 with 1557 viewsDWQPR

Totally against loans. Miaga is paid a shedload more than Hitchcock and has scored the same number of goals, a similar one at that in far more time than Hitchcock. Keane is just sh1te and so is LTC. BAE goes around the pitch acting like it is a Sunday stroll. Krancjar is using the season as a way to get fit for the World Cup and failing miserably, Morrison admittedly looks interested but that is ONE player. Would rather see some home grown kids given a chance, Harriman, Ehmer, Patrasso cannot do any worse than any of the others.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Anyone see football focus today? on 00:46 - Apr 6 with 1525 viewskarl

Anyone see football focus today? on 00:12 - Apr 6 by DWQPR

Totally against loans. Miaga is paid a shedload more than Hitchcock and has scored the same number of goals, a similar one at that in far more time than Hitchcock. Keane is just sh1te and so is LTC. BAE goes around the pitch acting like it is a Sunday stroll. Krancjar is using the season as a way to get fit for the World Cup and failing miserably, Morrison admittedly looks interested but that is ONE player. Would rather see some home grown kids given a chance, Harriman, Ehmer, Patrasso cannot do any worse than any of the others.

I agree this season's are generally hopeless but Routledge gave us an edge last time around I would think
Anyone see football focus today? on 00:51 - Apr 6 with 1513 viewsShotKneesHoop

How much would it cost to sign the bloke who got a hat trick for Rotheham today?

Not a Spurs player so no point in playing him.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Anyone see football focus today? on 00:53 - Apr 6 with 1510 viewsSeth_Gecko

Zola? Please tell me you're joking.

Go all out for Malky Mackay.

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

Anyone see football focus today? on 11:06 - Apr 6 with 1188 viewsTGRRRSSS

I think Harrys lost his zest for it frankly, too many miles on the clock, his England chance gone, and leaving Spurs, where whatever anyone thinks he did do a good job.
However why Zola, one half decent season at Watford where he had a whole host of Loan imports which tbf nearly worked.

Not for me Malky Mackay please, or maybe someone else but not Zola, seems a nice chap but I have yet to see what he'd bring, some nice football maybe... but... I just dont see it.
Anyone see football focus today? on 11:27 - Apr 6 with 1155 viewsCHUBBS

Zola....Zola you mean the fella who was sacked for failing miserably at West Ham,then got sacked for failing miserably at Watford.
No way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024