Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clint Hill 09:04 - Apr 11 with 589 viewsPinnerPaul

On offy.

Spot on once again.

Often get Harry and PB in matchday programme asking for fans to get behind the team, many in football trot out that line to be fair, so its nice to see Clint acknowledge that the players have to give us something to cheer in the first place!

Spot on once again Mr H!
Clint Hill on 09:08 - Apr 11 with 575 viewsMytch_QPR

I remember something similar being written about when Gerry Francis was manager - he basically told the players not to wait for the crowd to get going, give them something to get excited about.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Clint Hill on 13:59 - Apr 11 with 433 viewsessextaxiboy

Clint Hill on 09:08 - Apr 11 by Mytch_QPR

I remember something similar being written about when Gerry Francis was manager - he basically told the players not to wait for the crowd to get going, give them something to get excited about.

Olly says in his book that Francis said that when Olly took over.
Clint Hill on 14:03 - Apr 11 with 421 viewsMytch_QPR

Clint Hill on 13:59 - Apr 11 by essextaxiboy

Olly says in his book that Francis said that when Olly took over.

Correct - now I remember where I read it. The current squad (Clint excepted) could learn a lesson from that.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024