Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just getting in the car 22:12 - May 9 with 607 viewspaulparker

right 1st up apologies im on young uns i pad

top. top support i hope we were loud on the box ,think we filled the whole end, nightmare journey up
1st was c rap 2nd half we came out and tried to have a go , top marks to the back 4 apart from dunne (well off the pace) felt sorry for charlie no support, why play traore on the right ???? young un kept asking about why we hate chelsea ha ha
mom ned,barton & oneil, BTW can somone sort me out a ticket for the 2nd leg
well worth the aggro for the trip up would have loved a goal our end, also wigan are sh%T uuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrssssssss

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

just getting in the car on 22:23 - May 9 with 530 viewsstansleftfoot

I get the message, well done, my sounds are plugged through the stereo QPR sounded fine and proud...........Great result all round, the game shoed up the spirit in the side as a squad of players, they all had to do a lot of work to hold off Wigan, they did that and showed for 20 minutes that they couldn't be confident of coming to Loftus Road....that was massively assisted by the racket the QPR fans made....a good night!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024