Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
season expectations..... 10:13 - Jul 19 with 525 viewsfacto

call me unambitious but id take staying up with on one goal difference this season!
season expectations..... on 12:48 - Jul 19 with 482 viewsvblockranger

Me too...got a feeling it is going to be another of those long seasons down the bottom of the table watching us get beat week in and week out. Still it could be Championship next season where we may be able to compete at the top of the table and actually win a few.
season expectations..... on 13:03 - Jul 19 with 455 viewskropotkin41

I'd take staying up on the toss of a coin, but really I'd just like to see us put up a real fight for every single point and come out of the season with masses of pride.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

season expectations..... on 13:36 - Jul 19 with 423 viewsTopCat34

season expectations..... on 13:03 - Jul 19 by kropotkin41

I'd take staying up on the toss of a coin, but really I'd just like to see us put up a real fight for every single point and come out of the season with masses of pride.

This 100%. I want this season to restore the clubs image as best it can. The way we were seen the last time has undoubtedly damaged the popularity and interest in the club. And, if the players can resurrect a bit of pride it would be fantastic, even if it means we go down the reputation of the club will change dramatically.
season expectations..... on 14:04 - Jul 19 with 398 viewsbosh67

I think we need to go for it a bit more this time in terms of attacking teams. With that in mind I expect us to be top 4.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

season expectations..... on 14:53 - Jul 19 with 373 viewsLowerloftLad

With remy cesar adel on the way out

We are really heading back to little old QPR even with rio coming in even the likes of hull and palce are going to be very hard games

Put in a shift fight tooth and nail and ill back the team the whole way what ever happens
[Post edited 19 Jul 2014 14:55]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

season expectations..... on 15:09 - Jul 19 with 345 viewsRed_Ranger

TBH, I will be pleasantly surprised if we don't go down!
I put money on us staying up last time and lost.
In no way do I want this, so if we stay up I will be 'over the moon'.
BTW that day survival day at the Etihad beat Sheff away, Wembley 2,3, &4 and Watford away - all of which were fantastic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024