Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We will win on Sunday 11:53 - Oct 17 with 419 viewsrunningman75

It is my birthday on Sunday and planning a pub lunch with family ( conveniently a pub with football on the television). Last time the r's played on a Sunday near my birthday was a few years ago when we famously beat Chelski. Am feeling optimistic for this one as good omen. Playing a decent team, we are at home and everyone expects us to lose.
We will win on Sunday on 12:21 - Oct 17 with 398 viewsTacticalR

Thank God for that.

Air hostess clique

We will win on Sunday on 12:23 - Oct 17 with 388 viewseghamranger

Positive thread alert
We will win on Sunday on 12:28 - Oct 17 with 379 viewsPinnerPaul

It'll be lonely on here that's for sure.
We will win on Sunday on 12:47 - Oct 17 with 352 viewsMytch_QPR

I was thinking this morning that it's just the sort of game we would go out and win.

Then I thought about the actual mechanics of how we could win - which would involve an element of pace and accurate passing.
Harry has apparently said we are going to have a right go at them (or something along these lines) - so he maybe going for the old Sparky Hughes tactic of getting as many yellow / red cards as possible. I will watch from Block F with a heavy heart and a lighter wallet.

So I'm not so sure about a win, but I like your optimism runningman!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

We will win on Sunday on 13:29 - Oct 17 with 305 viewsderbyhoop

Come on. This is QPR, who never do what you expect.

Nobody expects us to win, including most of our own fans. Probably means we'll win at a canter.

And then lose at home to Villa.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024