Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Better than last week 19:42 - Nov 8 with 610 viewsQPR_ARG

And the week before that. And the week before that.

All three goals were rightly disallowed. Their first was wrongly given. Our first could have been ruled out for offside, but theirs had an offside and a hand-ball in the same move.

We are having a go. Was that too difficult to try before the Liverpool game?

We deserved at least 1 point vs. Liverpool and Chelsea. We deserved all three today. But the bottom line is that those 9 points were off the table on paper at the start of the season and we got at least 1.

We left a lot of great sensations after that match.

Amazing Charlie. A goal, one assist (that they are not giving him at the moment as they are giving it to Bobby and an own-goal to Demichelis, two disallowed goals, a constant threat, a superb striker!).

Great level lately from Eduardo and Mauricio. I knew them from before and I was really worried when Isla started so badly. He is getting better and better each game.

At the other wing...Yun keeps impressing.

Barton almost gifts them an easy goal with a back header but he was very good despite that off moment.

Green wasn't at fault for their goals and saved a few.

The one aspect I hate about today is the way they scored with those two prayers for Agüero only for him to be able to control it and finish those chances.

Now I want to see us perform with this intensity against weaker opposition. We need to be able to beat them and string a few results together.

Finally: I feel deflated after a 2-2 draw against the defending champions. That's got to be a good sign.
Better than last week on 19:52 - Nov 8 with 558 viewsvegasranger

Top post Arg. It does feel like we lost today. We've set the bar now and we have to play like that in every game if we are going to have a chance of survival.
Better than last week on 19:59 - Nov 8 with 520 viewskarl

Good post Seb, is Harry making you think twice about his role? I certainly wouldnt change our structure any time soon as whatever has happened this is what i thought he would bring from the very beginning; honest attacking flair football with plenty goals and chances (at both ends).
Great stuff!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024