Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday night premiership matches 21:39 - Dec 12 with 639 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30451616

and itv want the highlights

The BBC has held the rights to the Premier League highlights package since 2004, although media reports suggest that ITV is set to launch a challenge this time round.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2014 21:42]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Friday night premiership matches on 21:41 - Dec 12 with 637 viewsloftboy

Yep let's find another way to fûck over the people who actually go to games.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Friday night premiership matches on 16:19 - Dec 13 with 471 viewsthemodfather

agree with loftboy...not to help fans, just tv effing money
fans need to ask, do we really want to continue to put up with tv companies dictating? we don't benefit
i feel a total apathy to the game,especially the dream "prem "lge
reality-nightmare!
someone will argue, with floodlights why can't we play at 11pm, for usa viewers!
Friday night premiership matches on 17:02 - Dec 13 with 450 viewsMedwayR

I don't think we can blame TV companies for rescheduling games to suit them, they pump in a hell of a lot of money into football & quite rightly expect to be able to reschedule game to maximise their investment.

What needs to be looked at is how clubs spend that money. I doubt many of us would complain about the odd game on a Friday/Monday etc if that money was used to reduce ticket prices and/or invested into grassroots football. The fact that it goes straight to players & their agents is the fault of the clubs & the Premier League not the likes of Sky & BT Sport.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2014 17:03]

Poll: Who’s better?

Friday night premiership matches on 19:48 - Dec 13 with 385 viewsHollowayRanger

what wil kill it totally for me is when they start playing league games overseas

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024