Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CR First (& Last???) Presser 10:20 - Feb 6 with 1072 viewsA40Bosh

I thought Chris came across well after looking a bit nervous when he sat down.
In fairness, as usual, the questioning was reasonably bland, nobody pushed him too hard and I think by the end of it he was handling the slightly more awkward questions about who has final say on match day between himself, Bond and LF with humour.

Nothing too radical, not much of an update on injuries other than most players are fit and available, but would not be drawn on the who is in and who is out.

Only one question of note asked I thought which was if he was asked what needed to be changed with in the club to enable it to sustain itself in the premier league - to which he answered that the club is already on the journey and that at times it may appear that things are being done incorrectly but at the end of the journey they will be ok - or some words to that effect, but basically he did not slag off anything or state anything controversial to what had gone on before.

Harry obviously got mentioned, but again nothing too taxing for CR to handle, yeah we all new he had bad knees, but it came as a bit of a shock.

Aim for tomorrow is to repay the fans and the owners for their loyalty and support and he wants more of our expressive players to go out and express themselves and show what they can do and go and get 3 points.

Nervously laughed off the question of "so when is Tim Sherwood arriving", only thing he looked a little bit taken back with, but eventually batted it away to state that it was up to the owners and Les to decide who was the "best fit" for how they see the club moving forward.

So overall, I thought he handled himself well (ooh err) and it would be great if the players do respond tomorrow and we get a performance to match the words out of the team tomorrow.

Just a shame it is a top 4 club coming to us in good form.

[Post edited 6 Feb 2015 10:22]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

CR First (& Last???) Presser on 10:27 - Feb 6 with 1017 viewsElHoop

I thought that he did well. At least he tries to answer the questions raised and thinks on his feet whilst he's doing it. If he can apply that ability to the touchline then he'll be OK tomorrow.
CR First (& Last???) Presser on 10:55 - Feb 6 with 896 viewsconnell10

I was impressed, I liked the bit about flair players!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024