Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jedinak 05:36 - Mar 14 with 752 viewsHooparoo

Palace just aren't the same without their captain. He gives them a good stable platform in midfield and is a great organiser and leader. Also a big threat at set pieces and rarely misses a pen for them.

We shouldn't underestimate what a big loss he is for them and they are definitely missing him. We can get on top of their midfield with him not there and control possession more effectively.

Step forward Sandro "The Beast"
[Post edited 14 Mar 2015 5:39]

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Jedinak on 06:58 - Mar 14 with 709 viewsoldmeadoniansR

I hope we change tactics from the home game. Lumping it towards their big boys at the back simply didn't work. Pace and skill is what's needed to trouble them. We don't have that in abundance unfortunately.
Jedinak on 07:47 - Mar 14 with 648 viewseghamranger

Jedinak on 06:58 - Mar 14 by oldmeadoniansR

I hope we change tactics from the home game. Lumping it towards their big boys at the back simply didn't work. Pace and skill is what's needed to trouble them. We don't have that in abundance unfortunately.

If BZ plays it will be lumped tp him all the time, hope Vargas plays a part up front, Zarate gone back and Grego cox who looks good tbf but never played in first team. I like Vargas and hope he starts with Charlie up front.
When palace played at HQ all their defenders seemed massive and Charlie got nowhere, so frustrating to watch!!
Jedinak on 08:34 - Mar 14 with 592 viewssilky

This will be a game won on playing players in their correct positions. If we do that then I think we could win this one.

But it's a fine margin.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Jedinak on 08:39 - Mar 14 with 588 viewsbosh67

Plus Mutch is out as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024