Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary O'Neil 18:59 - May 25 with 1221 viewsbosh67

Two consecutive play off wins. Good on him. At least he came on and finished this one.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gary O'Neil on 19:01 - May 25 with 1216 viewsQPR1882

Took one for all of us last year.
Gary O'Neil on 19:02 - May 25 with 1200 viewsdaveB

Obviously in hindsight as I felt it was right to release him last summer but probably should have kept him for another year
Gary O'Neil on 19:03 - May 25 with 1193 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Gary O'Neil on 19:01 - May 25 by QPR1882

Took one for all of us last year.

Things could have gone very differently , and he'd be the Tommy Williams of 2014.
Gary O'Neil on 19:29 - May 25 with 1111 viewsNoDiddley

Patrick Bamford (erstwhile Chelscum) must love play-off finals
Gary O'Neil on 23:44 - May 25 with 864 viewsGloryHunter

Absolutely just desserts for the bloke. He took one for our team last year and got rewarded with sweet FA. While QPR paid stupid wages to greedy mercenaries, we offloded Gary to a much lower wage to a "lower league" club. Well, I hope he's sticking two fingers up at the QPR heirarchy now - he's got every right to do so.
Gary O'Neil on 23:50 - May 25 with 854 viewslave16

Gary O'Neil on 23:44 - May 25 by GloryHunter

Absolutely just desserts for the bloke. He took one for our team last year and got rewarded with sweet FA. While QPR paid stupid wages to greedy mercenaries, we offloded Gary to a much lower wage to a "lower league" club. Well, I hope he's sticking two fingers up at the QPR heirarchy now - he's got every right to do so.

He'll be back in the hoops next year.. probably reading... fair play to the dude though....

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Gary O'Neil on 00:01 - May 26 with 829 viewsdaveB

Gary O'Neil on 23:44 - May 25 by GloryHunter

He was rewarded with a very well paid one year deal at QPR when no one else wanted him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024