Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Party etiquette - booze 17:59 - Dec 31 with 2001 viewsstuabd

What is the correct thing to do when about to unleash yourself on a party? How much booze do you bring?

Are you a quality bottle of wine man/woman?

A 6 pack of beer bringer?

A Crate of beer 'I intend to finish this' bloke?

Or a carefully smuggled in bottle of shite that has been sitting on your bar for the last 6 months? Probably some kind of sweet white wine.

Party etiquette - booze on 18:07 - Dec 31 with 1982 viewsnix

Definitely not he latter unless it's someone you hate and you're going dos you can't get out of it. Otherwise it's plain rude.

If it's a party party, beer is good cos that's what you're going to drink, plus a lot of the other guys there will be drinking it too. If it's more of a sit down dinner party/posh buffet thing then good wine may be more appropriate.

That' would be my thoughts anyhow.
Party etiquette - booze on 18:54 - Dec 31 with 1899 viewsSINGINGDETECTIVE

Take a case of tescos on offer beer dump it on the table and the demolish the stoli
always works,
Party etiquette - booze on 20:08 - Dec 31 with 1823 viewsLblock

Don't tend to get invited to many parties these days so my tip is don't chop up copious amounts of Bolivian dust on the granite kitchen worktops

I always used to overcompensate especially at BBC bashes. Have had to pull up hook baiters in the past who put 4 cans of supermarket own on the paste table and then dive into the ice filled dustbin for a chilled bottle of Birratti or 6.

To all those partying tonight I commend you and I'm jealous

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Party etiquette - booze on 01:19 - Jan 1 with 1694 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Bring a nice bottle of wine, drink their cheap stuff, hide yours by the front gate and when they are all tanked up on cheap Aldi vodka, take it back home with you
Party etiquette - booze on 01:31 - Jan 1 with 1685 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I bought 2 bottles of Jim Beam Honey to a party recently.

"one for the party one for me"

Anyway it was to strong and sweet for everyone else and I woke up on the sofa

I used to bring a 12 pack or a bottle of Jack but when I when to the fridge/beers they were all gone.

Depends how much you like to drink.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Party etiquette - booze on 11:20 - Jan 1 with 1508 viewsrrrspricey

Drank best par of a bottle of JB with honey last night, love the stuff with a couple of lumps of ice
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024