Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Petrasso - Great Performance 09:41 - Mar 9 with 1835 viewsA40Bosh

I know there has been a big love in for Karl Henry and Angella on here following last night's game.

However, I have to say I was very impressed with his performance from the second he came on until the final whistle. His 1m jog from the sideline on to the pitch was full of real attacking intent.

I think he could be a more obvious choice for Captain next season over MIchael Dohety.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2016 9:44]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Mike Petrasso - Great Performance on 09:44 - Mar 9 with 1805 viewsspencer

Have to agree. I think the entire R block were in absolute awe (awestruck ??) . The way he strode across the pitch, adjusted his shorts and turned...to face the final whistle...Oscar performance,
Mike Petrasso - Great Performance on 09:57 - Mar 9 with 1754 viewsdaveB

He had his chance and he blew it, 10 seconds on the pitch and he did nothing
Mike Petrasso - Great Performance on 10:03 - Mar 9 with 1730 viewshoof_hearted

Never had a touch. Never looked like he gave a sh!t about the game. We need players who will run through brick walls and he done nuthin. Cnnutnnt. Get rid. He never even stood up when I sang "stand up if you love rangers" on my own the lazy Chelsea cnnunnntn.
Mike Petrasso - Great Performance on 10:04 - Mar 9 with 1729 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I think Petrasso has given JFH a real selection headache ahead of Saturday's clash. It will be hard to drop him because surely he has played himself into the starting XI?

What a nice headache for any manager to have and of course, well done Michael!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Mike Petrasso - Great Performance on 10:07 - Mar 9 with 1715 viewsPhildo

How much per second did he earn last night. Somebody should resign.
Mike Petrasso - Great Performance on 10:18 - Mar 9 with 1663 viewslondonscottish

Mike Petrasso - Great Performance on 10:03 - Mar 9 by hoof_hearted

Never had a touch. Never looked like he gave a sh!t about the game. We need players who will run through brick walls and he done nuthin. Cnnutnnt. Get rid. He never even stood up when I sang "stand up if you love rangers" on my own the lazy Chelsea cnnunnntn.

He WAS standing up.

(he's about 4 foot tall)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Mike Petrasso - Great Performance on 10:22 - Mar 9 with 1637 viewswestberksr

Mike Petrasso - Great Performance on 09:57 - Mar 9 by daveB

He had his chance and he blew it, 10 seconds on the pitch and he did nothing

on the contrary; a faultless performance, didn't put a foot wrong.

I've checked the stats and he didn't get booked, misplace a pass or score an own goal.

make him captain and start him on Saturday.
Mike Petrasso - Great Performance on 10:24 - Mar 9 with 1622 viewsLongsufferingR

If that had been Sandro, he'd have done himself a mischief as he crossed the white line.
Login to get fewer ads

Mike Petrasso - Great Performance on 10:26 - Mar 9 with 1614 viewsPhildo

Mike Petrasso - Great Performance on 10:24 - Mar 9 by LongsufferingR

If that had been Sandro, he'd have done himself a mischief as he crossed the white line.

Kieron Dyer actually did injure himself a few seconds in to his debut
Mike Petrasso - Great Performance on 10:48 - Mar 9 with 1522 viewsN12Hoop

All joking aside, what was the purpose of that sub? There were 30 secs left. Hoilett didn't look injured and even if he was we could have finished with 10 men. Bizarre, and embarrassing for the kid.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024