Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brazil political farce 09:28 - May 12 with 663 viewsrunningman75

I saw Brazil was about to impeach their President. When Cameron talked about Nigeria being corrupt I am sure there is tons of corruption in Brazil as well. Someone must have pocketed from the world cup and looking forward to the Coke games ( Olympics ) in August.
Brazil political farce on 09:57 - May 12 with 642 viewsjohncharles

I think someone wants to get their hands on the Coke Olympics money but to so they need to get rid of the President.

Strong and stable my arse.

Brazil political farce on 10:53 - May 12 with 608 viewsrobith

There was a good piece in the Blizzard around the World Cup corruption, including some poor guy trying to raise awareness of the how the guy in charge of running it was probably complicit in torture used by the military regime (of which his father was a victim).

Recommend checking it out (and the blizzard in general if you like some interesting left field writing on football)
Brazil political farce on 11:02 - May 12 with 597 viewsTacticalR

Is Cameron in any position to be giving people lectures about corruption?

Aren't a lot of these tax havens British overseas territories? Not to mention all the money that is coming through London.

And talking of Olympic stadia what about all the money spent on disposing of *our* Olympic stadium? The great innovation of Britain is that corruption is carried out in the open, so the poor old Brazilians missed a trick there.
[Post edited 12 May 2016 11:02]

Air hostess clique

Brazil political farce on 12:56 - May 12 with 539 viewsTHEBUSH

Apparently all political classes in Brazil are corrupt (surprise, surprise) but the least corrupt is, Dilma Rousseff the present left wing President.

The right wing party's are trying to get rid of her (surprise, surprise) so they can get their dirty little hands on Petrobras the state run oil corporation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024