Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mac OS upgrade to El Captain 10:04 - May 20 with 1152 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I'm the first to admit, clueless on all this IT stuff.

Anyway, I have been getting emails from Apple about upgrading to El Captain. Now side of wondering in awe at the original in Yosemite Park, can anyone advise if there are any problems upgrading to it? Are there are any issues etc. and should I just crack on with it?

Thanks in advance for help.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Mac OS upgrade to El Captain on 11:19 - May 20 with 1113 viewsFredManRave

ooohhh, look at you, getting emails from Gwyneth Paltrows daughter!

Hope that helps.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Mac OS upgrade to El Captain on 11:29 - May 20 with 1097 viewsaston_hoop

I upgraded to it quite a while back and have had no problems at all with it. Upgrade was reasonably quick and painless and everything still seems to work so I'm happy. Can't say anything more useful than that really.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Mac OS upgrade to El Captain on 12:04 - May 20 with 1063 viewsfournil

All very good apart from my Printer. My printer is not supported on El Capitan and no longer works which is very frustrating even though I only use it occasionally. My advise would be to check if your printer is supported before upgrading - everything else works very nicely and all apps that I have are supported.

Hope it's helpful Jon.

Cheers
Mac OS upgrade to El Captain on 20:02 - May 20 with 990 viewsCiderwithRsie

I had no problem, except that predictive text has become more aggressive, but still always fecking wrong.

On the subject of having your text changed for you, but wildly off-topic, I typed feck because the word I mean would not be allowed on this site. Which is fair enough. But I notice that the letters page of the Time Literary Supplement has had a correspondence for four solid weeks on whether a word in a Latin poem should be translated as f*ckifications, fornif*cktions, or just plain f*ck.
Mac OS upgrade to El Captain on 10:35 - May 21 with 898 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Thank you peeps.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024