Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn 15:31 - Aug 6 with 1140 viewsrunningman75

Getting tonked by Norwich, wonder if Norwich are that good or Blackburn that bad. Another of the original Premier League clubs that could go to League 1?
Blackburn on 15:37 - Aug 6 with 1116 viewsrichranger

Burton winning at Forest, Rotherham winning against Wolves :>)
Blackburn on 15:52 - Aug 6 with 1077 viewsThGrimRanger

we're currently 7th from bottom, which to be honest i probably would've taken prior to the season starting.

TheGrimRanger

Blackburn on 16:02 - Aug 6 with 1048 viewsbosh67

Blackburn on 15:52 - Aug 6 by ThGrimRanger

we're currently 7th from bottom, which to be honest i probably would've taken prior to the season starting.

Yup, that will do. Bring on summer 2017.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Blackburn on 16:03 - Aug 6 with 1042 viewsJAPRANGERS

Blackburn on 15:52 - Aug 6 by ThGrimRanger

JFH out. Not having played a game is no excuse.
Blackburn on 16:28 - Aug 6 with 980 viewsrsonist

Bodvarsson's equalised...
Blackburn on 16:28 - Aug 6 with 977 viewsJAPRANGERS

bleeding 'ell, blackburn now down 4-0 at home on the opening day of the season. Reminds you of another team this happened to...............
[Post edited 6 Aug 2016 16:29]
Blackburn on 16:53 - Aug 6 with 894 viewsrsonist

Grant Ward scores a hat trick off the wing on his Ipswich debut. Presumably we were looking the other way chasing Ngbakoto...
Blackburn on 11:56 - Aug 7 with 545 viewsTGRRRSSS

Very early days but I think Blackburn will almost certainly go down, Norwich probably not the ideal side for anyone to start against in fairness but Lambert saw how it was looking there and decided not to wait for the boat to split before summoning his lifeboat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024