Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23s today - played well 16:39 - Oct 31 with 975 viewsozranger

The boys put up a fight and played some football. Eventually lost 2-1 but that was a good effort. I had to depart 20 mins prior to the end and at that stage it was 1-1 against the leaders of the competition and with a man down since five prior to the break. AJ Folkes lost his head twice in a matter of five minutes and was duly sent for an early shower.

The first fifteen was pretty well all Charlton. A couple of errors by the holding midfielders and one generated their goal. However, after that we came into our own and a nice move down the left led to a good equaliser by Ebere Eze. In the second period we pressed them well and moved back and forth across the field with coordination that is not seen on Saturday afternoons at Loftus Rd. In fact, the boys threatened possibly more than Charlton did in the period I watched them in the second. I'm guessing they just ran out of energy in the end.

Kakay played quite well in his normal RB position. Not overawed by anything Charlton put up against him. Twitter has the minute-by-minute details.

One last note in that I saw that the stewards were getting involved with a Chinese gentleman as I was leaving. From what I could see he was involved in some betting company as he was on the phone throughout the game but not at half-time. Seen this quite a bit at home and watched these guys being thrown out. Did not see what happened eventually to the guy.
U23s today - played well on 16:41 - Oct 31 with 961 viewsDorse

Eze now

Edit - Finney (trialist) played too. Was he any good?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 16:43]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

U23s today - played well on 17:14 - Oct 31 with 896 viewsNov77

Eze' good, 'Eze good, he's Ebere Eze good!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

U23s today - played well on 18:37 - Oct 31 with 786 viewsozranger

U23s today - played well on 16:41 - Oct 31 by Dorse

Eze now

Edit - Finney (trialist) played too. Was he any good?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2016 16:43]

To start off, probably not so well. But when Paul Hall got them organised, he was playing okay. If he's the one I am thinking of, then he is rather small as well.. reminded me of Tommy Carroll, running around and getting the ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024