Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR celebrate Loftus Road anniversary in fine style - Report 19:55 - Sep 10 with 1540 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/46523
QPR celebrate Loftus Road anniversary in fine style - Report on 21:12 - Sep 10 with 1372 viewsRoller

Thanks Clive.

The great thing about this game is that you could make a case for any of the players who started to have been named man of the match, and possibly Dan Shittu for his goal during the half time celebrations.

I must admit that I'm slightly concerned that we didn't manage to throw the game away at the death, it is just not what our history demands. Ollie, Ollie sort it out.
QPR celebrate Loftus Road anniversary in fine style - Report on 10:19 - Sep 11 with 858 viewslondonscottish

QPR celebrate Loftus Road anniversary in fine style - Report on 21:12 - Sep 10 by Roller

Thanks Clive.

The great thing about this game is that you could make a case for any of the players who started to have been named man of the match, and possibly Dan Shittu for his goal during the half time celebrations.

I must admit that I'm slightly concerned that we didn't manage to throw the game away at the death, it is just not what our history demands. Ollie, Ollie sort it out.

The last 10-15 was getting pretty lairy......

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024