Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA vase 12:35 - Mar 31 with 1217 viewsloftboy

The town I called home for 25 years (Chertsey Town) have reached the final of the Vase, will have to go to that, also Orient will be playing in the Trophy on the same day.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

FA vase on 13:06 - Mar 31 with 1169 viewsterryb

Enjoy the day loftboy.

I very much remember the day Chesham played at Wembley in the 1968 Amateur Cup final & sold more tickets than what the population of the town was! It was probably the greatest day in the history of the town. Such a pity we missed a penalty & lost 1-0!

I also went to the Vase final to support Sudbury against Tamworth as I had either played with or against nearly all the Sudbury players in Ipswich Sunday football.

Just a note of warning. Although both finals are on the same day, I believe that you have to buy tickets for both matches separately if you want to see both of them. It is possible though, that you can buy a combined ticket.
FA vase on 13:30 - Mar 31 with 1137 viewssmegma

FA vase on 13:06 - Mar 31 by terryb

Enjoy the day loftboy.

I very much remember the day Chesham played at Wembley in the 1968 Amateur Cup final & sold more tickets than what the population of the town was! It was probably the greatest day in the history of the town. Such a pity we missed a penalty & lost 1-0!

I also went to the Vase final to support Sudbury against Tamworth as I had either played with or against nearly all the Sudbury players in Ipswich Sunday football.

Just a note of warning. Although both finals are on the same day, I believe that you have to buy tickets for both matches separately if you want to see both of them. It is possible though, that you can buy a combined ticket.

I have been to the two previous double header final days. You buy 1 ticket. All fans are segregated which is nonsense. Two years ago it was all northern teams. First game kicked off at 1230/1245. When the first game ended, literally both sets of fans went home as they had left home 5am to get to Wembley. While the Vase game was on, the Trophy fans sat in the pub. Both years about 40,000 tickets were sold but the biggest crowd was probably about 25k at any one time.

The first year the FA did the double header day, it coincided with an England game at Man City
FA vase on 13:42 - Mar 31 with 1126 viewssmegma

They've introduced a 'neutral area' this year ???

http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/feb/25/non-league-finals-day-tickets-on-sale-2102
FA vase on 14:01 - Mar 31 with 1105 viewsozranger

I'm hoping to make it as one of my local teams is playing Chertsey, Cray Valley PM.
FA vase on 23:30 - Mar 31 with 925 viewsNortholt_Rs

Not many of us Rs in this area LB...it’s nearly all chelscum. Great win by CTFC, 5-3 on pens. Final is on 19 May. Come on The Curfews!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

FA vase on 05:30 - Apr 1 with 893 viewsloftboy

FA vase on 23:30 - Mar 31 by Northolt_Rs

Not many of us Rs in this area LB...it’s nearly all chelscum. Great win by CTFC, 5-3 on pens. Final is on 19 May. Come on The Curfews!!!

I moved to chertsey in 1991 after 24 years in Bracknell , now live in the east end, there was quite a few R’s in chertsey including a bloke and his boy who lived two doors down from me.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024