Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so which one of these would you be happy with ? 15:02 - Jan 16 with 716 viewsQPR1882

http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/2012-01-16/six-strikers-mark-hughes
so which one of these would you be happy with ? on 15:23 - Jan 16 with 632 viewsSpiritofGregory

Santa Cruz, Rhodes and Henrique.
so which one of these would you be happy with ? on 15:26 - Jan 16 with 618 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'd rate them in this order, but i'd take any one of them:

Pavlychenko - Prem quality striker, lives in LOndon already but would he join us?
Rhodes - A gamble but he has the attributes to be a real star for us.
Santa Cruz - Cheap, Hughes knows him well and has done well in the prem.
Hooper - Looked like a very good goalscorer in the Championship, but overpriced by Celtic.
Henrique - Would he be able to settle in and adapt to Europe quickly enough to make an impact? Not sure.
Johnson - Hardworking striker, not prolific but could have made a difference yesterday IMO.
so which one of these would you be happy with ? on 15:27 - Jan 16 with 613 viewsbarbicanranger

for the long term we should be trying to sign players like Rhodes and Henrique, in the short term (staying up) they may be riskier than going for someone like RSC or AJ because both are proven at this level...
so which one of these would you be happy with ? on 15:38 - Jan 16 with 556 viewskingo

By all the reports and the specifics of the deal, it looks like Henrique is done but out of the rest Santa Cruz obviously knows Hughes and did well for him. I don't rate AJ and don't think Pav is realistic. Rhodes and Hooper score goals but it is a gamble we can't take at the moment.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

so which one of these would you be happy with ? on 15:48 - Jan 16 with 516 viewsadhoc_qpr

so which one of these would you be happy with ? on 15:38 - Jan 16 by kingo

By all the reports and the specifics of the deal, it looks like Henrique is done but out of the rest Santa Cruz obviously knows Hughes and did well for him. I don't rate AJ and don't think Pav is realistic. Rhodes and Hooper score goals but it is a gamble we can't take at the moment.

Also Hooper and especially Rhodes are both highly in demand, forcing the price up and we really don't want to get involved in bidding wars with other prem clubs.

My expectations for Henrique are pretty low. Although he could well turn out to be a good player in the long run, how many young players have come over from South America and flopped without being able to settle?
so which one of these would you be happy with ? on 16:44 - Jan 16 with 430 viewsbaz_qpr

Hooper , Rhodes , Pav
so which one of these would you be happy with ? on 16:48 - Jan 16 with 408 viewsTheBlob

so which one of these would you be happy with ? on 15:23 - Jan 16 by SpiritofGregory

Santa Cruz, Rhodes and Henrique.

Yup.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

so which one of these would you be happy with ? on 17:07 - Jan 16 with 355 viewsBrazilNutR

so which one of these would you be happy with ? on 16:48 - Jan 16 by TheBlob

Yup.

Speaking to a big Sao Paulo fan today...(go to Japan to watch them play type fan) he thinks this henrique is hot property and won't come cheap.... so defo a good one for the future maybe....not sure will be worth much for a relegation fight just yet...
Login to get fewer ads

so which one of these would you be happy with ? on 17:30 - Jan 16 with 323 viewsGloucs_R

Any young striker is a gamble....remember Simon Cox? Charlie Austin? Both went to "bigger" clubs and neither have done that well.

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024