Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry ( forgive me if this has been asked ) 16:09 - Jan 26 with 753 viewsQPR1882

If a supporter is arrested and convicted of using racist remarks inside a stadium the law have deemed that a 3 year banning order be put in place banning said arrested fan from entering any football stadium for 3 years.

I take it this does not apply to John Terry,but why not if he is convicted of making a racist remark inside a stadium ?
John Terry ( forgive me if this has been asked ) on 16:10 - Jan 26 with 740 viewsHayesender

I was thinking the same thing last night when the camera went on Suarez

Poll: Shamima Beghum

John Terry ( forgive me if this has been asked ) on 16:33 - Jan 26 with 703 viewsCanadaRanger

On a similar note, it was pointed out to me this week that you can get 5 years for illegally uploading a Michael Jackson video, whereas the penalty for causing Michael Jackson's death was only 4 years... ?!
John Terry ( forgive me if this has been asked ) on 16:38 - Jan 26 with 685 viewsJuzzie

A juror got jailed herself the other week for 6 months for "perverting the course of justice" as she googled some information on the defendent then told all the other jurors.
Stupid, yes but 6 months?? People have got less for much worse.

But yes, it should apply to players as well as fans.

John Terry ( forgive me if this has been asked ) on 18:21 - Jan 26 with 578 viewsNewCrossHoop

John Terry ( forgive me if this has been asked ) on 16:38 - Jan 26 by Juzzie

A juror got jailed herself the other week for 6 months for "perverting the course of justice" as she googled some information on the defendent then told all the other jurors.
Stupid, yes but 6 months?? People have got less for much worse.

But yes, it should apply to players as well as fans.

Probably use the restriction of trade argument..

But would be nice to think that would be the end of his career
John Terry ( forgive me if this has been asked ) on 20:00 - Jan 26 with 529 viewsQPR_John

John Terry ( forgive me if this has been asked ) on 18:21 - Jan 26 by NewCrossHoop

Probably use the restriction of trade argument..

But would be nice to think that would be the end of his career

Restriction of trade would clearly be the case
John Terry ( forgive me if this has been asked ) on 21:33 - Jan 26 with 448 viewsTrom

Yes but the end of his England career - him, Cole, Rooney etc who are shameful human beings from a moral standpoint have meant I don't care about the national team which is a crime in my book.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024