Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
qpr fan graham poll says it was a penalty! 03:19 - Jan 30 with 591 viewstimcocking

Lifelong Rangers fan (I think?) Graham Poll said in the mail, as my title suggests, that it was a definite (if soft) penalty was correctly awarded???!!! WTF???!!!
qpr fan graham poll says it was a penalty! on 03:24 - Jan 30 with 579 viewsRangersAreBack

Actually if you read between the lines what he actually says is that if a referral system were brought in then the original decision would stand as there would have to absolutely no contact for it to be overturned. He then goes on to say that the original decision was incorrect; he wouldn't have awarded a penalty in the first place.
qpr fan graham poll says it was a penalty! on 03:48 - Jan 30 with 577 viewstimcocking

qpr fan graham poll says it was a penalty! on 03:24 - Jan 30 by RangersAreBack

Actually if you read between the lines what he actually says is that if a referral system were brought in then the original decision would stand as there would have to absolutely no contact for it to be overturned. He then goes on to say that the original decision was incorrect; he wouldn't have awarded a penalty in the first place.

In that case it seems like a fairly stupid referral system, because everybody knows it was never a penalty, contact or not...
qpr fan graham poll says it was a penalty! on 08:29 - Jan 30 with 475 viewsStanisgod

This coming from probably THE worst ref ever !!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

qpr fan graham poll says it was a penalty! on 10:09 - Jan 30 with 340 viewscollegeranger

qpr fan graham poll says it was a penalty! on 08:29 - Jan 30 by Stanisgod

This coming from probably THE worst ref ever !!

He was sat in front of me in Ellerslie on Saturday with his son. He told his son it wasn't a pen when it happened. Don't know if that was just loyalty to the club or his professional opinion!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024