Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cisse sending off 18:01 - Feb 4 with 957 viewswombat

Will everyone who called for Barton to be hung drawn and quartered now be asking for the same to happen to cisse ? Come on surely he deserves the same abuse and treatment Barton received after his joke Norwich sending off

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Cisse sending off on 18:04 - Feb 4 with 755 viewssexton

In all honesty I would prefer to hear what the Adel doubters have to say.
Cisse sending off on 18:05 - Feb 4 with 749 viewsCHUBBS

Hang the pair of them at the same time.Right now i wish we'd never signed either one of them and got in a couple of "proffessional" players instead.
I'm sure they'll do alright out of their inevitable moves at the end of the season if we are relegated.
Cisse sending off on 18:17 - Feb 4 with 709 viewsrrrspricey

Cisse sending off on 18:05 - Feb 4 by CHUBBS

Hang the pair of them at the same time.Right now i wish we'd never signed either one of them and got in a couple of "proffessional" players instead.
I'm sure they'll do alright out of their inevitable moves at the end of the season if we are relegated.

Only second time Cisse sent off in his career. When you've suffered two broken legs, both of which were as the result of poor challenges, you're bound to react in some way.

Yes he was a tw@t for doing that but personally i'm a supporter of my club (& consequently its players) so will give him my full vocal support when he returns from suspension.

Everyone makes mistakes in all walks of life and some are just plain stupid but "let he who is without sin" & all that malarky.
Cisse sending off on 18:24 - Feb 4 with 681 viewsCHUBBS

Cisse sending off on 18:17 - Feb 4 by rrrspricey

Only second time Cisse sent off in his career. When you've suffered two broken legs, both of which were as the result of poor challenges, you're bound to react in some way.

Yes he was a tw@t for doing that but personally i'm a supporter of my club (& consequently its players) so will give him my full vocal support when he returns from suspension.

Everyone makes mistakes in all walks of life and some are just plain stupid but "let he who is without sin" & all that malarky.

Say that when we're in the championship and the rats have left the sinking ship for pastures new.
I can tolerate honest mistakes but to give away six points cos your ego prevents you acting in a proffessional way is unforgivable,especially considering the money they are on.
Thick tossers the pair for what they did
Cisse sending off on 18:24 - Feb 4 with 678 viewswombat

Agree pricey he's had to very very bad leg breaks and if he's stayed down and made a meal of it he wouldn't have Been the player getting the early bath . Unfortunatly the red mist descended today and he reacted , Barton didn't react well if toucan count getting his head next to somebody else head reacting yet he was slaughtered for it by everyone haven't seen anyone going over board so far with cisse when he did actually deserve to go. One rule for one player yet another does much worse and it seems plenty are prepared to ignore that fact.

Cisse sending off on 18:26 - Feb 4 with 670 viewscheeseydane

Cisse will learn from this, and be the difference this season.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Cisse sending off on 18:28 - Feb 4 with 664 viewswombat

Cisse sending off on 18:26 - Feb 4 by cheeseydane

Cisse will learn from this, and be the difference this season.

Hopefully he will but unfortunately he misses the 3 games we desperately need him to be playing in

Cisse sending off on 18:29 - Feb 4 with 659 viewsEalingRanger

Cisse sending off on 18:04 - Feb 4 by sexton

In all honesty I would prefer to hear what the Adel doubters have to say.

This. Especially from Clive who claimed Adel couldn't play in a 4-4-2. He was outstanding today.
Login to get fewer ads

Cisse sending off on 06:53 - Feb 5 with 582 viewswestberksr

Cisse sending off on 18:29 - Feb 4 by EalingRanger

This. Especially from Clive who claimed Adel couldn't play in a 4-4-2. He was outstanding today.

ah but all his best work was in a 4-4-1

(had 3 hours sleep and woke up thinking about the game; that's my excuse anyway!)
Cisse sending off on 07:33 - Feb 5 with 560 viewsade_qpr

said on match thread at the time and the same goes for Barton they need to keep their tempers in check regardless of the situation ( yes I know I wouldn't of been happy either with the tackle but their are other ways and means ) because all the other teams will have seen it and will now test them out.
As for Adel looked like he was back in the Championship, did all but score. Hopefully confidence is high and he continues with that type of form.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Cisse sending off on 09:35 - Feb 5 with 487 viewschris1969

Both let the fans and clubs down with sending offs and both cost us 3 points.

Barton should have been more disciplined against Norwich and Cisse's over reaction deserves a club fine, what an idiot.

And has Taarabt been playing that badly before today? I think he has been unlucky not to have scored a few goals this season and when he has started he has generally played well (apart from Spurs away) Would prefer to see him starting ahead of Mackie.

SWP has been the big let down recently.
Cisse sending off on 09:46 - Feb 5 with 462 viewsTheBlob

Cisse sending off on 18:24 - Feb 4 by CHUBBS

Say that when we're in the championship and the rats have left the sinking ship for pastures new.
I can tolerate honest mistakes but to give away six points cos your ego prevents you acting in a proffessional way is unforgivable,especially considering the money they are on.
Thick tossers the pair for what they did

Rats don't live in a pasture mate.They prefer discarded tandoori chicken.

ATAF.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Cisse sending off on 09:50 - Feb 5 with 447 viewswittle

regarding the original post everyone seem to blame the ref when barton got sent off but my view is that the players are to blame for both red cards.
Cisse sending off on 09:52 - Feb 5 with 437 viewsgazza1

Cisse sending off on 09:50 - Feb 5 by wittle

regarding the original post everyone seem to blame the ref when barton got sent off but my view is that the players are to blame for both red cards.

I agree Wittle, barton & Cisse got the red that they deserved.

Cisse cost us the game today without question - shocked we did no have a thread like we did when Mackie missed a chance at Villa - like Cisse cost us 3 points.
Cisse sending off on 09:55 - Feb 5 with 427 viewswestberksr

Cisse sending off on 09:52 - Feb 5 by gazza1

I agree Wittle, barton & Cisse got the red that they deserved.

Cisse cost us the game today without question - shocked we did no have a thread like we did when Mackie missed a chance at Villa - like Cisse cost us 3 points.

something must be wrong Gazza; I seem to be agreeing with you a lot!

Barton should have walked away and laughed; Cisse should have got on with it and kept going at Johnson for the second yellow.

However; Barton shouldn't have got the red & Cisse should.
Cisse sending off on 09:56 - Feb 5 with 419 viewsgazza1

Cisse sending off on 09:55 - Feb 5 by westberksr

something must be wrong Gazza; I seem to be agreeing with you a lot!

Barton should have walked away and laughed; Cisse should have got on with it and kept going at Johnson for the second yellow.

However; Barton shouldn't have got the red & Cisse should.

Nowt wrong with agreeing with me WestBerks......I am normally 'spot-on' - lol
Cisse sending off on 10:02 - Feb 5 with 412 viewspomanjou

Cisse sending off on 18:24 - Feb 4 by wombat

Agree pricey he's had to very very bad leg breaks and if he's stayed down and made a meal of it he wouldn't have Been the player getting the early bath . Unfortunatly the red mist descended today and he reacted , Barton didn't react well if toucan count getting his head next to somebody else head reacting yet he was slaughtered for it by everyone haven't seen anyone going over board so far with cisse when he did actually deserve to go. One rule for one player yet another does much worse and it seems plenty are prepared to ignore that fact.

Not me Wombat! The rules change and that which you could, you now can't. Cisse (MH, a "very experienced professional") proved he is nothing of the sort but is a preening cockerel who could'nt wait to show his machismo and then has the nerve to give it the big grin and the 'you must be joking' shake of the head.

As/if and when he gets back in the team I shall of course support him but in the meantime he shares joint honours with Barton as Prat of the Season So Far (Traore gets an honourable mention but doesnt quite make it).

Apologists should now have had time to reconsider.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Cisse sending off on 10:06 - Feb 5 with 404 viewsSpiritofGregory

Cisse sending off on 18:24 - Feb 4 by wombat

I remember thinking that he should stay dowm scream and pretend to roll around in agony. It was Wolves who should of had a player sent off and we in turn receive a free kick as it was a bad tackle from behind. It still annoys me that our players don't know how to cheat. You have to do everything to win and that includes cheating. Helguson is a master at it, the slightest shove from Ruiz and he went down like he'd been shot.

It surprises me that MH has not taught the players how to be crafty. He was a striker of great ability yet still mastered the art of cheating and was very successful at it.
Cisse sending off on 10:09 - Feb 5 with 391 viewsTheBlob

Cisse sending off on 10:02 - Feb 5 by pomanjou

Not me Wombat! The rules change and that which you could, you now can't. Cisse (MH, a "very experienced professional") proved he is nothing of the sort but is a preening cockerel who could'nt wait to show his machismo and then has the nerve to give it the big grin and the 'you must be joking' shake of the head.

As/if and when he gets back in the team I shall of course support him but in the meantime he shares joint honours with Barton as Prat of the Season So Far (Traore gets an honourable mention but doesnt quite make it).

Apologists should now have had time to reconsider.

Had the nuts to apologise though didn't he?

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/889420-djibril-cisse-apologises-to-qpr-fans-on-twit

Cisse sending off on 10:11 - Feb 5 with 387 viewspomanjou

Cisse sending off on 10:06 - Feb 5 by SpiritofGregory

I remember thinking that he should stay dowm scream and pretend to roll around in agony. It was Wolves who should of had a player sent off and we in turn receive a free kick as it was a bad tackle from behind. It still annoys me that our players don't know how to cheat. You have to do everything to win and that includes cheating. Helguson is a master at it, the slightest shove from Ruiz and he went down like he'd been shot.

It surprises me that MH has not taught the players how to be crafty. He was a striker of great ability yet still mastered the art of cheating and was very successful at it.

"You have to do everything to win and that includes cheating."

Young man, you are on the road to purgatory.

Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Cisse sending off on 10:11 - Feb 5 with 385 viewswittle

Cisse sending off on 10:06 - Feb 5 by SpiritofGregory

you would of thought a player with over 40 caps for france would of known how to react after being clattered from behind like that.
Cisse sending off on 10:30 - Feb 5 with 364 viewspomanjou

Cisse sending off on 10:09 - Feb 5 by TheBlob

Had the nuts to apologise though didn't he?

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/889420-djibril-cisse-apologises-to-qpr-fans-on-twit

I dont think its difficult to twitter an apology especially when he then seeks to justify it with................. "I have to say that the tackle was very dangerous and he could of break my leg and after 2 legs break I felt scared and I reacted like this". Thats bollox, he jumped up like a sprinter out of the blocks.

He obviously never met Billy Bremner or Norman Hunter.

I'll support him when he's back in the team and not before.

Cisse sending off on 10:33 - Feb 5 with 355 viewswittle

Cisse sending off on 10:30 - Feb 5 by pomanjou

I dont think its difficult to twitter an apology especially when he then seeks to justify it with................. "I have to say that the tackle was very dangerous and he could of break my leg and after 2 legs break I felt scared and I reacted like this". Thats bollox, he jumped up like a sprinter out of the blocks.

and he has also told every other centre half out there how to play against him as he clearly doesnt like it up him.
Cisse sending off on 10:35 - Feb 5 with 349 viewsTheBlob

Cisse sending off on 10:30 - Feb 5 by pomanjou

So what does he have to do other than apologise?Cover himself in ashes,post - public flagellation?What's that about a god that loves repentant sinners?
No pleasing some people.

Cisse sending off on 10:36 - Feb 5 with 346 viewsQPR1882

Remind me which game Jamie has jumped up and grabbed a player by the throat after yet another bad tackle on him ?.

After all he had his leg broken in a bad challenge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024