Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footballing musicians 12:50 - Jun 17 with 373 viewsElHoop

If you had to watch one musician on the Euro 2012 panels, who would you pick? I think I'd go for Johnny Rotten as he's always amusing and he does seem to know a bit about the game.

On another track, which is the best footballing band of all time?

This has just come out and Kasabian would certainly be contenders on this evidence:

Footballing musicians on 19:36 - Jun 17 with 328 viewsMonahoop

Hope no one nominates Noel Gallagher for this. Him that always bleats on about Citeeh. Saw him on telly the other day. He was in Ukraine following England. Strange that I thought. In an interview a few years back while he was with Oasis, he told the interviewer he didn't see himself as English but Irish.

Prize prick!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Footballing musicians on 20:02 - Jun 17 with 321 viewsElHoop

I agree with that. Don't see Gallagher as an England man. Not sure what Rotten's position is but he's more in line with my attitude towards grounds and badges and such like.

Footballing musicians on 20:26 - Jun 17 with 305 viewsToast_R

Isn't Lydon Irish aswell?

I'm sure both his parents are and his book was called No Blacks, No Irish, No Dogs
Footballing musicians on 22:02 - Jun 17 with 289 viewsPeterHucker

would be good to have a musician who actually knows what he's talking about.
Elvis Costello's a big football fan.

I once spent a few hours in a pub talking football with Paul Heaton (Housemartins / Beautiful South) and he's very knowledgeable too.
Footballing musicians on 22:27 - Jun 17 with 270 viewsHollowayRanger

Garath Ainworth!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024