Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK 16:48 - Jul 16 with 2318 viewsChurchOfLes

Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK on 16:52 - Jul 16 with 2289 viewsandygg

Sounds promising.
Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK on 16:56 - Jul 16 with 2249 viewsmichael67

Has anyone told him the outcome of the JT court case? Or is he excited that he has just found out that we have won the bid to hold the olympics?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK on 17:00 - Jul 16 with 2214 viewshoopstilidie

Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK on 16:52 - Jul 16 by andygg

Sounds promising.

Rubbish, we'll never be able to sign someone like that, bloke's a fantasist!

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK on 17:05 - Jul 16 with 2194 viewsChurchOfLes

Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK on 17:00 - Jul 16 by hoopstilidie

Rubbish, we'll never be able to sign someone like that, bloke's a fantasist!

Done deal I've heard.
Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK on 17:17 - Jul 16 with 2149 viewsLewes_r

Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK on 17:05 - Jul 16 by ChurchOfLes

Done deal I've heard.

sauce?

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK on 17:18 - Jul 16 with 2146 viewshoopstilidie

Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK on 17:05 - Jul 16 by ChurchOfLes

Done deal I've heard.

Seriously?
Blimey that's come from out of left field then!

Guy's a genius, I'll have to follow him immediately.

Wonder if he has any info on us apparently being in for Rob Green???

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK on 17:22 - Jul 16 with 2116 viewsChurchOfLes

Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK on 17:17 - Jul 16 by Lewes_r

sauce?

Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK on 22:45 - Jul 16 with 1910 viewsWokingR

Don't knock them. They don't all have electricity or tv up there so the news has probably onlyjust been delivered by his uncles pigeon.
Login to get fewer ads

Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK on 23:14 - Jul 16 with 1859 viewsBazWoT

Have no fear, I have finally found the ultimate ITK on 22:45 - Jul 16 by WokingR

Don't knock them. They don't all have electricity or tv up there so the news has probably onlyjust been delivered by his uncles pigeon.

Pigeon's coo, not twwet.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024