Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cleverly 17:37 - Oct 17 with 618 viewsLewes_r

If this bloke played for us he'd get nowhere near the England team

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Cleverly on 17:38 - Oct 17 with 612 viewsJamie

Expends a lot of energy doing nothing productive but has a Utd contract. Same as Milner.
Cleverly on 17:39 - Oct 17 with 605 viewsTGRRRSSS

Was on left wing, now the right wine, 4 central based players in midfield???... WTF

Stupid decisions by Roy.
Cleverly on 17:40 - Oct 17 with 600 viewsLewes_r

Cleverly on 17:38 - Oct 17 by Jamie

Expends a lot of energy doing nothing productive but has a Utd contract. Same as Milner.

Agreed

Pretty average, wouldnt get a lookin but for SAF seal of approval

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Cleverly on 17:41 - Oct 17 with 592 viewsdaveB

if we played him as a left winger then yes he'd be nowhere neat the england team, in his normal position in the middle he's be in contention
Cleverly on 17:42 - Oct 17 with 590 viewsToast_R

At least Cleverly is still young and we're not spoilt for choice so I've no qualms in his inclusion.

Milners inclusion time after time baffles me. Complete clueless c*nt. Head down, runs like a windup toy. No brain what so ever.

Cleverly on 17:50 - Oct 17 with 567 viewsjamois

Clive hit the nail on the head earlier. The team is picked to not lose. Ergo, Milner etc. Milner is so slow my goldfish could lap him. The main culprit is Hodgson. I find myself hoping we get beaten so he'll be sacked. He is beyond inept.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Cleverly on 19:06 - Oct 17 with 474 viewsklr

Cleverly on 17:42 - Oct 17 by Toast_R

At least Cleverly is still young and we're not spoilt for choice so I've no qualms in his inclusion.

Milners inclusion time after time baffles me. Complete clueless c*nt. Head down, runs like a windup toy. No brain what so ever.

F*ck me, if that's what you think of Milner, I've got to hear what you think of SWP ?!
Cleverly on 19:12 - Oct 17 with 465 viewswestolian

Cleverley is a good young player

If he wasn't good enough SAF wouldn't pick him

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Login to get fewer ads

Cleverly on 19:36 - Oct 17 with 431 viewsJamie

Cleverly on 19:12 - Oct 17 by westolian

Cleverley is a good young player

If he wasn't good enough SAF wouldn't pick him

The same Ferguson who played Rafael in centre midfield last season and persists with Macheda?
Cleverly on 20:07 - Oct 17 with 389 viewsklr

Cleverly on 19:36 - Oct 17 by Jamie

The same Ferguson who played Rafael in centre midfield last season and persists with Macheda?

Exactly.

The same Ferguson whose Manchester United team get badly found out in Europe whenever they play a semi proficient Italian or Spanish team ?
Cleverly on 20:08 - Oct 17 with 388 viewsShackletonR

Cleverly on 17:39 - Oct 17 by TGRRRSSS

Was on left wing, now the right wine, 4 central based players in midfield???... WTF

Stupid decisions by Roy.

Square pegs in round holes, 4-4-2 belief.

No future in the modern game.

Old school manager with the same principles as his predecessors

Why?, because this all they know, need some one to be initiative, show a bit more imagination, otherwise qualification is as good as it gets, lets hope ST Georges park is worth the money as we are really a generation behind.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Cleverly on 21:02 - Oct 17 with 339 viewsEalingRanger

Cleverly on 20:07 - Oct 17 by klr

Exactly.

The same Ferguson whose Manchester United team get badly found out in Europe whenever they play a semi proficient Italian or Spanish team ?

What nonsense.

Cleverly is a decent player now and will be a very good one in the future. I remember thinking as much when he ripped us apart as an 18 year old at Watford a few years back.
Cleverly on 21:28 - Oct 17 with 310 viewsJigsore

What about Rooney? Past one lucky goal tonight he proved yet again that he doesn't do anything for the country past the odd goal against nations you could fit on a dinnerplate.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024