Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ellerslie clown 12:59 - Oct 22 with 2106 viewsStanisgod

By the way, did anyone see the tw*t in the Ellerslie yesterday, standing up and giving it large to Distan when he went over to get the ball ? Second half. He gave him the w*nker sign and mouthed the word for a good 10 seconds before he sat down.
The problem was he had black glasses and a blue and white wig on so he made himself look more stupid than he already was ! I'd love to see him do that 1 on 1 out in the street, Distan's a big old lump.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ellerslie clown on 13:01 - Oct 22 with 2075 viewsHollowayRanger

always rated distan would have been playing for QPR for years if id been manager

makes the odd ricket but a quality strong centreback

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ellerslie clown on 13:06 - Oct 22 with 2054 viewsjamois

I saw it and thought it was quality comedy. Made us all laugh.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Ellerslie clown on 13:29 - Oct 22 with 1965 viewsjonno

I saw Distin blow a kiss to someone in the Lower Loft who was clearly having a go at him. That's the right way to deal with tossers in my view.
Ellerslie clown on 13:42 - Oct 22 with 1916 viewswillis1980

ive seen him a few times, hes a little special. the wig just tops off the whole ensemble.
Ellerslie clown on 13:46 - Oct 22 with 1895 viewsN12Hoop

There was also an incident in Ellerslie Rd where in the last 10 minutes (or so), whilst we were chasing the game, the ball went into the stands and didn't come back for ages. Because I am in ER I couldn't see it, but surely no Rangers fan was holding onto the ball whilst we were looking to get the 3 points?

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Ellerslie clown on 13:49 - Oct 22 with 1877 viewswillis1980

Ellerslie clown on 13:46 - Oct 22 by N12Hoop

There was also an incident in Ellerslie Rd where in the last 10 minutes (or so), whilst we were chasing the game, the ball went into the stands and didn't come back for ages. Because I am in ER I couldn't see it, but surely no Rangers fan was holding onto the ball whilst we were looking to get the 3 points?

i was told the ball went down the staircase
Ellerslie clown on 13:49 - Oct 22 with 1869 viewsjonno

Ellerslie clown on 13:49 - Oct 22 by willis1980

i was told the ball went down the staircase

It did.
Ellerslie clown on 13:54 - Oct 22 with 1853 viewshamptonhillhoop

Ellerslie clown on 13:49 - Oct 22 by jonno

It did.

And came back about exactly the same time the spare ball appeared. Said spare ball was then calmly snaffled by a man in the front row of the ellerslie
Login to get fewer ads

Ellerslie clown on 15:19 - Oct 22 with 1660 viewsstowmarketrange

Ellerslie clown on 13:54 - Oct 22 by hamptonhillhoop

And came back about exactly the same time the spare ball appeared. Said spare ball was then calmly snaffled by a man in the front row of the ellerslie

A steward made him give it straight back though.
Ellerslie clown on 15:31 - Oct 22 with 1622 viewsTracy_S

Hi all. Gosh, been years since I posted on here! I actually know the chap you are referring to, he's engaged to my cousin and refers to himself as the wig. He's rangers through and through. Yeh, some fans see having a go at the opposition as childish but on the day surely the idea is to put off the opposition in any way you can? It's a shame others don't have a go at fans having a go at their own players!!! But that's another story.

Anyway, I'm off to crawl back into my hidey hole. Oh, and come on u rrrssssssss
Ellerslie clown on 15:58 - Oct 22 with 1554 viewsThe_wig

So tell me what I did wrong? He was swearing all game so I told him what I thought of him! I wasn't doing anything more that getting in the guys head! If you noticed me that much you'll also notice I'm disabled; if the man can't take a bit of banter that's up to him. You forgot to mention he gave it back. Try learning more of the psychology of the game. I got in his head therefore I won the battle!
I notice you failed to mention all the 'Arab!' calling. Sad to hear but that's another point.
Ellerslie clown on 16:00 - Oct 22 with 1535 viewsTacticalR

What a lot of new posters we have lately! And how similar their style is!

Air hostess clique

Ellerslie clown on 16:12 - Oct 22 with 1483 viewsHayesender

Ellerslie clown on 15:58 - Oct 22 by The_wig

So tell me what I did wrong? He was swearing all game so I told him what I thought of him! I wasn't doing anything more that getting in the guys head! If you noticed me that much you'll also notice I'm disabled; if the man can't take a bit of banter that's up to him. You forgot to mention he gave it back. Try learning more of the psychology of the game. I got in his head therefore I won the battle!
I notice you failed to mention all the 'Arab!' calling. Sad to hear but that's another point.

Oi Paul, you can't come on here and not tell us your favourite cheese

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Ellerslie clown on 16:13 - Oct 22 with 1482 viewsStanisgod

Ellerslie clown on 15:58 - Oct 22 by The_wig

Actually got banned for 3 games the season before last for exactly the same thing so maybe i'm just a bit bitter . And what's being disabled got to do with anything ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Ellerslie clown on 16:14 - Oct 22 with 1469 viewsThe_wig

Ellerslie clown on 16:00 - Oct 22 by TacticalR

Only here defending myself after been called a tw#t! And my glasses are bad too! Fashion Police will arrest me! LMFAO I don't take things seriously, can you tell?
Sad someone with to much time on their hands has to go on a message board to insult me; fans on the way out laughed showing you can't please all the people all the time!
Ellerslie clown on 16:17 - Oct 22 with 1455 viewsThe_wig

Ellerslie clown on 16:13 - Oct 22 by Stanisgod

Actually got banned for 3 games the season before last for exactly the same thing so maybe i'm just a bit bitter . And what's being disabled got to do with anything ?

You said he was a big lump and I wouldn't say it outside! No I wouldn't as it would be pointless! It was banter, purely and simple!
Ellerslie clown on 16:48 - Oct 22 with 1390 viewsTracy_S

Ellerslie clown on 16:12 - Oct 22 by Hayesender

Oi Paul, you can't come on here and not tell us your favourite cheese

Hey Hayesender. Don't encourage him as he's just generally cheesy

And wiggy might see ya at Stoke
Ellerslie clown on 17:12 - Oct 22 with 1342 viewsAunt_Nelly

Ellerslie clown on 16:00 - Oct 22 by TacticalR

The other day you were saying the same about BelgiumKenny, The Ram and Klr who've all been on the boards for years.

http://www.iop.kcl.ac.uk/apps/paranoidthoughts/default.aspx
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024