Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill 13:17 - Nov 19 with 839 viewsrunningman75

According to Sky Sports , that will really get the fans to back Hughes !
Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 13:24 - Nov 19 with 822 viewsTGRRRSSS

Be a great signing for Leeds, he's a Warnock man, and he'd suit them, also sure he actually WANTS to play football unlike some of our no doubt much higher paid jokers
Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 13:29 - Nov 19 with 801 viewsNov77

Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 13:24 - Nov 19 by TGRRRSSS

Be a great signing for Leeds, he's a Warnock man, and he'd suit them, also sure he actually WANTS to play football unlike some of our no doubt much higher paid jokers

Will his legs get him all the way to Leeds though?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 13:31 - Nov 19 with 798 viewsdaveB

no chance imo, none of the first team squad will be loaned out before January
Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 13:34 - Nov 19 with 776 viewsJamie

Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 13:31 - Nov 19 by daveB

no chance imo, none of the first team squad will be loaned out before January

If Hughes is definitely staying then I suspect Hill will be allowed to go as let's be honest Hughes won't pick him again.
Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 13:36 - Nov 19 with 756 viewskropotkin41

Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 13:34 - Nov 19 by Jamie

If Hughes is definitely staying then I suspect Hill will be allowed to go as let's be honest Hughes won't pick him again.

Do you believe he's staying?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 13:38 - Nov 19 with 738 viewsCharlie1

I love Clint but irrespective of Hughes rubbish tactics and man-management this season, I think he's passed it.

That said, I think he could do a job at CB but Grant Holt destroyed him at Norwich. That's Grant Holt ladies and gentlemen.

2:59 baby!

Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 14:21 - Nov 19 with 680 viewsderbyhoop

Would be a good move at this stage of his career for Clint. For QPR, it would leaves us with Mbia and Ferdinand as CBs, alongisde Nelsen. Could use Onouha or Bosingwa as well, but that causes as many problems as it solves.

Don't think it will happen before January, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 14:27 - Nov 19 with 663 viewsJonDoeman

Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 13:38 - Nov 19 by Charlie1

I love Clint but irrespective of Hughes rubbish tactics and man-management this season, I think he's passed it.

That said, I think he could do a job at CB but Grant Holt destroyed him at Norwich. That's Grant Holt ladies and gentlemen.

Couldn't handle Holt (not the only one) , thought he was excellent at Spurs & I'd pick him over Anton every time.

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 14:31 - Nov 19 with 643 viewstoboboly

That'll be the same Holt that fouled him all afternoon with the ref's best wishes?

He looked decent at CB last year and overall will be much better than the shower we currently have (Nelsen aside).

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 14:32 - Nov 19 with 636 viewsdaveB

He was poor that day but bounced nbck and was excellent against Spurs (one tackle on Defoe had Defoe stopping to shake his hand) and Reading before being moved back to full back
Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 22:22 - Nov 19 with 530 viewsTacticalR

A lot of players can't handle Holt.

Matthew Connolly certainly couldn't in our promotion season, and got sent off away to Norwich:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/9322940.stm

Air hostess clique

Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 22:27 - Nov 19 with 514 viewsMonkey_Roots

I called this a few days ago. I heard it from the most reliable source of all :)
Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 22:27 - Nov 19 with 514 viewsHollowayRanger

our best defender last season

now behind

nelsen
fedinand
mbia
onough

hmmmmmm

i know who id want next to nelsen in a must win game someone who will give 100% each and every time he goes on the field

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 22:40 - Nov 19 with 493 viewskysersosaqpr

Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 22:27 - Nov 19 by HollowayRanger

our best defender last season

now behind

nelsen
fedinand
mbia
onough

hmmmmmm

i know who id want next to nelsen in a must win game someone who will give 100% each and every time he goes on the field

+1

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Leeds lining up a loan move for Clint Hill on 22:49 - Nov 19 with 483 viewsOxheyR

I really like Hill at CB but he's no pace to be a full back anymore. I want him to stay. in fact, i'd choose him as first replacement if M'bia or Nelsen unavailable, and I feel the same about Onuoha, with regard to playing full back, much better in the middle. We need players with Hill's spirit right now to show the others what it means to play for the R's
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024