Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR player that has never played for QPR 12:56 - Dec 3 with 564 viewsklr

but has got a lot of Tattoo's & a pair of Dr Dre "Beats" Headphones is launching a new clothing range............

https://twitter.com/MaxEhmer

Great to see our young players have got their priorities in order.
QPR player that has never played for QPR on 13:00 - Dec 3 with 546 viewsClive_Anderson

"Buzzin for TOWIE tonight!!! "
QPR player that has never played for QPR on 13:05 - Dec 3 with 512 viewsklr

QPR player that has never played for QPR on 13:00 - Dec 3 by Clive_Anderson

"Buzzin for TOWIE tonight!!! "

Also pretty inspiring to see those battle hardened blue & white blooded warriors Anton Ferdinand & Shaun Wright-Phillips take a quick break from battling in the trenches to Tweet about this momentus occassion, Its a World Class Thing!
QPR player that has never played for QPR on 13:09 - Dec 3 with 481 viewsqprwpg

"Come on QPR, today is gonna be the day we get our first win!!! Mark my words ;)"

I marked your words. Now what?

World Class Tat is it?

Twitter: @qprwpg

QPR player that has never played for QPR on 13:11 - Dec 3 with 477 viewsClive_Anderson

I know it doesn't matter what they do in their spare time and only what happens on the pitch, but FFS why have they all got the brains of a bag of cement?
QPR player that has never played for QPR on 13:14 - Dec 3 with 466 viewsklr

QPR player that has never played for QPR on 13:11 - Dec 3 by Clive_Anderson

I know it doesn't matter what they do in their spare time and only what happens on the pitch, but FFS why have they all got the brains of a bag of cement?

I've no idea what you are talking about Clive, he looks like a very intelligent young man to me........................................

https://twitter.com/i/#!/MaxEhmer/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FTUEckUsw
QPR player that has never played for QPR on 13:15 - Dec 3 with 459 viewssmegma

QPR player that has never played for QPR on 13:11 - Dec 3 by Clive_Anderson

The Mittals just paid £billions for some cement so don't knock it !!
QPR player that has never played for QPR on 13:16 - Dec 3 with 450 viewsClive_Anderson

Makes me laugh when you have foreign players speaking English better than the locals. Football has changed from the working class sport to the chavs game.
QPR player that has never played for QPR on 13:17 - Dec 3 with 447 viewsCharlie1

QPR player that has never played for QPR on 13:15 - Dec 3 by smegma

The Mittals just paid £billions for some cement so don't knock it !!

That's no way to talk about Hughes summer signings....

2:59 baby!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024